:42

Hey wassup you guys- no, but really how was your um... three weeks without an update hahaha.

  Anyone who is still in school, I feel so sorry for you guys. Myself included lol.

  I kept getting migraines and it got real bad. Idk how bad they can get but it took me a long while of me just laying down for it to go away.

Did you guys like the album? Fav song? Were you also disappointed with Halsey's part?

    "-wake up."

  Jimin blinked his eyes opened and breathed out a stuttering breath. His eyes drifted over the store with blurry vision until he saw Jungkook's deep-set eyes, thick with concern.

  "Hyung? You were mumbling in your sleep, are you fine?" His husky whispers ringed in his ear.

  "B-Bad dream. A really bad one." The Omega shifted in the other's arm and looked around sleepily.

  Jihyun sat in a chair while Beakyung was cutting away his jungle of a hair. The little four-year-old happily played what he assumed was Angry Birds on a phone as he sipped from the juice box in his hand.

  Jimin narrowed his drowsy eyes. "That brat. So now he wants to behave?"

  Jungkook burst out into small laughs and nuzzled his nose into his messy hair.

  "I'm worried. Please, tell me what's wrong." The Alpha practically begged into his ear.

  Jimin said nothing and turned his head to the glass tanks displaying the reptiles. From the corner of his eyes, he saw his engagement ring.

  What does this ring even mean now? We aren't getting married anymore.

His head is turned and his cheek is pushed into a soft pair of lips.

  "If you won't tell me, at least tell someone else. Anyone. The little crease on your forehead is becoming more prominent and I can see the anxiety slowly eating away at you. I'll beg on my knees if I have to, I swear on my life, Park Jimin." His soft pleas sounded so troubled. They were like blows to the waning organ that he used to call his heart.

  Something in him urged him to say yes. If he could not tell Jungkook because of the burden it would set on his already occupied shoulders, he'd go ease his loved one's worry and see help.

   He suddenly was scared. Frightened that they'd judge, call him crazy or worse... take away Jihyun from him.

  "I-I'll tell someone. I'm just still shocked about the break-in and everything. Maybe we should get out of Seoul, Kookie. What if he knows where we are. I-I can't-" The shaking in his hands returned as he clutched onto the younger's arm.

  Jungkook shushed him and engulfed his own bigger, warmer hands around his. They stopped quivering.

He faced him, noses almost a centimeter apart, and held his wild gaze. "Nothing is going to happen to us. I won't let them lay a finger on you guys. I'll get some private detectives to look into it, but you have to tell me what you know, Baby. Or else he'll hurt you or Jihyun."

  Jimin stared down at their joined hands and let his silence do the talking.

  The taller sighed and got up, letting his hands slip out of his hold and fall limply on his lap. Jungkook paced around with a hand brushing back his tousled hair.

  "Don't be mad at me." Jimin mumbled faintly.

  The brunette stopped and stared at him with a pinched up face. "I'm frustrated, Jimin... I know you're hiding something and I know it must be hard. Having a shitty dad and possibly, a horrible childhood was already bad enough. I don't blame you for feeling-," The taller knelt down in between his slim legs and looked up through his sweeping eyelashes.