:7

It's been three days since the last update lol sorry, but not really. I really hate school. I just like this song, maybe you'll like it too? Anyways ARE U GUYS READY FOR THE ANSWER ALBUM? They look gorgeous!

Warning ⚠️: drugs (don't do them kids)
It's a blast from the past again....

The boy with the pink hair bent down and squinted at the One Piece manga set in despair. He groaned when he saw the price tag and slumped his head in defeat. He can't believe he had to disguise himself to go to a fucking bookstore, are you that vain Park Jimin?

Jimin yelped as someone suddenly slapped his ass and swung around to meet the devilish smirk of Jaewon.

The Omega rolled his eyes and stalked out of the bookstore with Jaewon hot on his heels. His long flowy hair bouncing around as he caught up with him and walked backwards in front of him.

"Come on, Jimin. Is that how you treat your favorite hyung?" Jaewon wiggled his dark eyebrows and held Jimin's small wrists.

Jimin faked a laugh. "Please, Jaewon. You and me both know you are my least favorite." His lips curled into a scowl and he forcefully pulled his hands away.

Jaewon's smile became more darker as he leaned into Jimin and pressed his lips onto his ear. "Uh-uh, Jiminie dearest. You wouldn't want to upset me, I'll tell Daddy that you've been whoring yourself around again and then you'll really get beaten with a stick."

The shorter boy shivered and refrained from cursing him out. Jaewon does not bluff. He told his father that he saw Jimin going home with an older man one time and his father blew a fuse.

Of course he believed him instead of his own son, Jaewon's father and Jimin's father have been buddies ever since diapers and it didn't help that Jaewon's father is a very wealthy and powerful man. Plus, Jaewon is an Alpha and in his father's book, their word is above an Omegas.

Wrinkly ass geezer.

He turned his head so he was an inch away from Jaewon's face and scrunched up his nose in disgust. Not because Jaewon was ugly or hard to look at, because boy if Jungkook looked like an angel, so did Jaewon. He was disgusted at how ugly he was on the inside.

"What do you want?" Jimin growled out and crossed his arms, in hopes of defending his body against Jaewon's hungry stare.

"What I always want, my Pink Panther." Jaewon leaned impossibly closer and brushed his nose against Jimins.

Jimin held back a gag and put a hand on his chest. "Don't make this a regular thing. I'm only doing it to keep you silent, let's go." He pushed Jaewon back hard and stomped away.

"Ouch. Thought we had something Jimin-ah!" Jeawon shouted and skipped after him.

The smoke leaves his lips like a toxic cloud. Grey and bad for him, but it's the only way he knows how to let go.

Jimin sputters a cough when he's done blowing on the joint.

What the hell am I doing?

He breathes out a long breath and turns to look at the ocean. Its breathtakingly beautiful as the sun sets and slowly drowns in its gentle waves. It looks like it's an orange ocean and he feels at ease as he imagines once again, that he is in an another world.

A world far away from this one, where evil fathers don't keep you prisoner just because of some old traditions. That you don't get blackmailed by a dear friend. A world where Park Jimin can be whoever he wants and do whatever he wants.