:31

Heeey. Now, um I think this update is late so I present to you some excuses.

  Sorry ass excuse #1 : I'm on vacation.
Sorry ass excuse #2: you already know I'm that one chick that does everything last minute.
Sorry ass excuse #3: my brakes got jacked up in the middle of nowhere.

AND OMG PROMISE? WTF JIMIN IM GONNA DIE. I really cried, he sounds sooo good, bruh. He made me think about myself really hard. Like... I ALWAYS sell myself short and I'm not good to myself either.

Thank you my Angel, I really needed that.

  "I want you to be your light, babe you should be your light."- Jimin

   "Stop doing that. What's so wrong with smiling like a total idiot, Jimin?"

  ... there's nothing wrong with it, Kookie. It's just the way I was molded.

                              <><><><>

Beginning of third year...

  "Yumi, I-I'm sorry, but...uh, I spilled coffee on your manga and I'm so sorry." Jimin rushed out in guilt and bowed his head in shame at the small girl in front of him.

  The damp book was stretched out to her with his trembling hands. Yumi looked mad.

  "Dammit, Jimin. This is the fourth one!" Yumi scolded as she ripped the book out of his hands and flipped through it.

  She groaned in annoyance and turned to glare furiously at him. "You have to pay for this one too, I don't care if you have to sell your soul to the devil, just get me the money."

  "About that..." Jimin started sheepishly, eyes avoiding hers.

   Her own eyes narrowed even more and he knew she was about to tell him off by the face she was making, but just then, strong hands wrapped around his middle and spun him around.

  The culprit: Jaewon

  "Hey, Minnie, did you miss me!" Jaewon exclaimed as he watched a screeching Jimin with endearing eyes.

  Once he was put down, the flushed Omega slapped him in the chest hard. Jeawon pouted like a pup. "Stop doing that, it scared me so much." Jimin said, annoyed greatly by the stunt his boyfriend pulled on him.

Jaewon's pout turned into a scowl. "Aren't you even glad that I'm back from my tournament?"

He glanced down Jaewons body and saw the schools swim team jacket. A medallion strung along his neck as his chest puffed out in his Alpha pride.

  Jimin sighed and raked a hand through his already messy hair. He did not want to get into another fight with him at school. People would think Jaewons a bad person and Jimin knows he's not.

  Just...a bit difficult at times.

He looked up at the taller with a genuine happy smile, eyes as sweet as pie, and brought his thin hands to caress the cold medal on his neck.