:18

I just want to say to the little girl that hugged Jimin, your goals. I want to be just like you when I grow up and hug Jimin. 😭

  Like I literally sat in my room for 20 minutes rethinking my life because of that lol.  

     Jimin looked at his son with downcast eyes. He didn't want him to know so soon, he was afraid that it would affect him badly. But there was no lying to his Jihyunie... he deserved the truth from none other than him.

  Jihyun's small frown deepened when he saw his father slide down against the door and sit down onto the ground. He had this stressed out look, with a forced smile that made him look odd.

  Jihyun didn't like that look on him.

"Baby, come here," Jimin breathed out as he stretched his arms towards him desperately.

  He needed to assure himself that he wasn't going to lose Jihyun.

  The little Alpha boy came running into his dad's arms with watery eyes. The impact from his small body made Jimin's back slam against the door, but he didn't care.

  He hugged him tightly against his chest and nuzzled his cheek against his soft, brown hair, not caring if his back hurt from the position or that his legs were getting numb from underneath Jihyun.

  He felt his little hands grip tightly around his waist and his soft lips kiss Jimin's arm. He chuckled from the ticklish feeling.

  Jihyun already felt and smelled the distressed signals that his father was releasing, it made him want to immediately stop the distress. It was instinct of course, but Jimin didn't want to be comforted. He was the one who needed to comfort him.

  "Jihyun, you know when I told you you didn't have a mommy?" Jimin whispered in his ear, tone broken and soft.

  The small boy nodded against his chest. Jimin smiled sadly.

  "I didn't lie, I just left out a small part. You'll have to forgive me....I was just scared." He curled more around Jihyun and rested his chin on the top of his head.

  Jihyun looked up at him with big, fearful eyes. "Why are you scared Appa?"

  "I was scared you might not like me after I told you the rest."

  "That's never ever gonna happen, Appa. I love you. Forever." Jihyun said with so much passion in those big beautiful eyes of his.

  Jimin smiled widely at him and leaned his face back near his ear.

  "You have another Appa."

Jihyun moved his face from his chest so fast, that Jimin's jaw hurt from his sudden movements.

"Really?!" Jihyun exclaimed with surprised stretched across his small face.

"Yes, Bun." Jimin said unsurely as he analyzed Jihyun's expression.

"Who is he?" He asked with curiosity, sparkles twinkling in his dark eyes.

  Jimin sighed and rested his head against the door.

Part one is complete, now on with the second...

"Do you remember that grumpy man that was with us at the coffee place where you colored that firefighter?" Jimin asked faintly, his voice a soft sound in the silence.

Jihyun looked up at him with a confused expression. "The one that didn't know how to smile?"

  Jimin laughed silently, "Yes, Bun. That's your other Appa."