:27

Hello my wonderful Army. First off, girl was going through some personal shit and took more than longer for an update, I'm so sorry, like genuinely.I felt like the worst. Second off, if you've never watched Call Me By Your Name, don't because you'll cry your heart out. Third, I felt pretty attacked on YouTube earlier today lol.

  It was a video about unpopular Kpop opinions and the person that was making the video was respectful, but ooo.....that comment section made me feel like I was a freak or some shit. The person didn't like shipping bts with each other and she had respectable(non-homophobic) reasons for it, but the people in the comments were like "it's so cringey" and "I hate Jikookers, they are so annoying" yet she defended Taekookers. I'm like.... a hurt potato now.

  Wow...I'm over with my rant, enjoy.

       "Jimin! Jimin! Are you really marrying Jungkook?!"

  "Is that Jihyun you're carrying?"

       "Jungkook! Why are you engaged so suddenly?'"

  Questions upon questions shot from different directions. The mass of people were hysterical as they tried to get them to answer. Their cameras and microphones stuffed in their faces as the bodyguards yanked them out.

  They were doing a pretty good job of keeping up their protective wall as the three of them rushed to get into the meeting hall.

Namjoon was leading them through the fire of paparazzi, Jimin was in the middle carrying Jihyun tightly to his chest, and Jungkook closely behind him, eyes calculating and sharp.

   Jimin felt beyond annoyed when a very persistent news reporter kept shoving a microphone into his face and screaming questions at him. He gave him a glare and shoved past his arm.

  I'd shove that up your ass if I could.

   In a rush, they yanked open the door and piled in. The men caught their breath and fixed their suits.

  Jimin rolled his eyes in his loose dress shirt and skinny jeans.

  "Are you okay hyung?" Jungkook asked panickly, his composed expression falling apart behind closed doors

Jimin mumbled softly, "Yes, I'm fine." Making Jungkook start to assess Jihyung.

  "Hey shortcake, you alright? Not scared are you?" Jungkook asked playfully as he pulled the jacket off his head and lifted him into his arms.

  "No, Papa, I'm a big Alpha boy that doesn't get scared." Jihyun puffed his chest out and glared at him threateningly.

  Jungkook's smile made Jimin's booming heart skip a beat. It was that type a smile that expressed all of someone's emotions. One that made them vulnerable.

Jimin frowned as Jihyun pulled at Jungkooks nose. "Baby, you're doing it wrong. You have to pull harder."

  "Ow!" The Alpha hissed as Jihyun laughed happily, hand still tightly gripped around his nose painfully.

  The other Alpha looked around the room for a threat, but spotted Mr. and Mrs. Jeon instead.

  "Oh, look at Jungkook, looking like a dad in his prime!" Mr.Jeon clapped his hands together as his face scrunched up in amusement.

  "Ah, Mr. Jeon, Mrs Jeon." Namjoon bowed and Jimin followed suit.

  Jungkook ignored his parents and instead, played around with the cute boy. His father's face fell at this.

"Yah, you brat, come here and greet your parents. You should learn a thing or two from Joon and Jimin!"

  Mrs. Jeon snorted and moved out of the way of their bickering. Well, more like Jungkook and his father arguing as Namjoon and Jihyun watched with confused eyes.