:23

Hello, this authors note will be a bit different.
  I have recently (even though it's been 2 weeks since people were aware) heard about the Kpop group The East Light's situation.

  I got chills watching this. Their situation is so bad, there is physical and verbal abuse, and it's so horrible.

Please watch and sign the petition because no one should go through this and if they are, they should be able to get help.

Thank you-

The door opened, and there stood in all her pearls and jewels, the definition of a woman that aged with grace. Her smile lines deepened as she looked warmly at Jungkook.

"Jungkook." She greeted him and leaned in for a tight embrace. Jungkook immediately returned the hug with the same passion.

  "Eomma."

When they pulled back, Mrs. Jeon looked at Jimin and smiled just as she did to Jungkook. Jimin rushed to bow and was rewarded by soft melodic laughter.

  "Oh, there's no need, Jimin-ah. I'm Jeon Eunae, it's truly a pleasure to meet you." Eunae said earnestly as she grabbed Jimin's hand and shook it with her delicate one.

   Jimin couldn't stop staring, he was frozen with nervousness. His voice cracked as he spoke, "Hello, Mrs. Jeon, the pleasure is all mine."

"Oh." Mrs. Jeon no longer looked at him, her gaze transfixed on the little boy that stood next to him, who was staring at her intensely.

  Mrs. Jeon's face was beyond shocked, her voice drained of all color and her mouth agape. She suddenly knelt onto the ground and stared at Jihyun with tears in her eyes.

  "Oh, my Jungkookie. He is beautiful." She sobbed out and with shaky hands, grabbed one of Jihyuns hands.

Surprisingly, Jihyun didn't pull back. He looked up at her with worried, scared eyes.

  "Eomma, please get up." Jungkook sighed and strolled over to her, pulling her up from her position and calling out to his father.

  Another towering Alpha rushed to Mrs. Jeon. He wrapped his withering hands onto his wife's waist and told her softly, "Calm yourself Eunae, you're going to scare away Jimin and the little one."

His voice was firm but so gentle.

  Jihyun returned to his usually shy self and hid behind Jimin's leg, and peeked out his head to look at the large Alpha.

   Jungkook rubbed his forehead with embarrassment and looked back over to Jimin with an apologetic smile. Said Omega was still looking in bewilderment at the sniffling women in front of him, trying not to shrivel into himself and run.

  "Ah, Jimin! It's nice to finally meet you." Mr. Jeon boomed with excitement and grabbed Jimins hand with a strong grip.

  "You t-too Sir." Jimin cursed himself for stuttering, but hid it with one of his dashing smiles.

He looked back in concern at Mrs. Jeon.

  "And this must be Jihyunie!" Mr. Jeon said in a loud, obnoxious voice that made the few crows that were  around fly away.

  Jihyun looked ready to piss his pants.

  "Dad, could you please be a bit more quiet. My boy's a shy one." Jungkook said adoringly, his hand coming up and patting Jihyuns glossy locks.