11. Too much.

"Mr. Wallace you have a visitor."

"Thank you Susan, send them in." Cage leant back on his chair as he shuffled some papers and arranged them into a neat pile.

The door to his office opened and his visitor hesitantly walked into the room.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Ah yes, take a seat Abby." Cage pointed to the chair opposite himself.

Abby hesitated for a moment before lowering herself into the chair.

"I have some news on the whereabouts of your daughter." Cage said smugly.

"If you lay a finger on her Cage, I'll kill you myself." Abby threatened.

"Now Abby, there's no need for unpleasantries. I'm merely informing you that I have in fact located Clarke and the family she is staying with." Cage smirked.

"As long as she's safe, I don't care where she is. Anywhere is better than with you." Abby glared.

"Must we really do this Abby. We are family after all." Cage sneered.

"We will never be family. Leaving you was the best thing my daughter ever did." Abby said, her face full of disgust.

"Have it your way. But just so you know, I have found Clarke and I will be bringing her home. If someone has to get hurt in the process then so be it." Cage warned.

Abby could tell by his face that Cage was dead serious. He didn't care who got hurt so long as he got what he wanted. Abby was terrified for what that may mean for Clarke. She had already lost so much. If anyone else was to get hurt or even killed because she refused to do as Cage said, it would kill her.

She had to warn Clarke.

~~~~

For the first time in days, Clarke felt confident. That could only mean one thing for Clarke, time to paint. Taking out a fresh canvas and unwrapping her brushes, Clarke tied her hair into a high ponytail and blasted some music from her phone.

It had been so long since Clarke was in such a good mood. The sun was shining, she had found her motivation to paint again, and most importantly Cage hadn't contacted her again since she got her new phone.

The first stroke of the brush against the canvas sent a chill through Clarke. She couldn't remember the last time she had painted while in such high spirits. Her imagination was on override as she moved the brush along the material.

She was so lost in the music and artwork, that she didn't hear her bedroom door open.

Bellamy simply stood and watched Clarke from the doorway. He didn't say a word, he didn't even make his presence known to Clarke. He simply watched her. The way she moved, the way she sang along to the cheesy song playing on her phone, and the way she seemed so lost in her painting. Bellamy didn't even know she could paint.

He wasn't even sure why he was here. He didn't know what to say to her. But the unsettled feeling he had in the pit of his stomach was becoming too much for him to bare. Clarke hadn't mentioned anything about her mother, there for Bellamy didn't know if his part in all this had been worth it. It then occurred to him that he didn't know all that much about Clarke. He'd done his research on her, but he didn't know anything personal. He didn't know her likes, dislikes, her hobbies or her interests. He didn't even know if she had a favourite colour.

One thing he did know now though, was how talented Clarke was. Her voice was almost angelic and her talent for painting was incredible. He was just able to catch a glance at the meadow she seemed to be so lost in painting.