Fifty-Nine

INFERNO
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
AUGUST 23RD, 1994

"She doing good?" I asked Solange, Lena's sister

"She doing good?" I asked Solange, Lena's sister. I called them to watch after her. Her Parents flipped but seemed to be okay seeing that I was taking care of the bill.

Crazy huh?

"Still the same JoJo, she's breathing but she hasn't moved anything." I sighed. Two months and no movement, I nodded rubbing my face.

"Alright beep me, if anything happens alright."

"Alright, and Joel don't worry . It'll get better okay?"

"Thanks Solo." We said our byes and the first person that popped up was Dalvin.

" Alright lets get ready for this soundcheck. I don't want no bullshit. Where's DeVante?" Dalvin questions and I glare at him for a minute. He been acting like a asshole since word got out him and Janine wasn't friends no more and his baby had arrived.

Lauren came to the last show and tried to speak but I wouldn't speak to her. Lena was right, she been all smiles since the shit happened. And to think I actually was giving this girl the benefit of the doubt.

Plus DeVante had been laying low, seeing that no one had heard from Janine. After having Davie. She went back to his house and hadn't been answering his calls at all. It was like she disappeared off the face of the earth. Loosing Lena,Dalvin and having an argument with DeVante earlier fucked with her and since then I haven't heard from her.

I'm scared but no one has said she's dead so I can't be too scared.Plus Alex was blowing his shit up being annoying again.

"Dal chill out, his fiancée not speaking to him and it's been two months. Ain't nobody worried about a soundcheck but you."

"Show ya' right." I spoke and let the girl fix my mic. He bugging again.

"Man whatever can we hurry this up." I grit my teeth and K pats my shoulder to stop me from punching him in the head.

•••

I walk up to De's room and stop for a quick second.

"Janine...L-Look I said I was sorry. But can you fucking answer me? You think I like stressing out? Is this some type of game or some shit? Wait until the break come around I swear-" I knock on his door and I heard him clear his throat.

"Who is it?"

"Just JoJo man." The door opens a few moments later and I looked at his hotel room. He was looking through a phone book. What he gonna do? Call the whole Tri-State Area.