Nineteen part two.

INFERNO
CHAPTER NINETEEN PART TWO
12:00 AM OF AUGUST 22ND, 1993
OMNISCIENT

"Diamond life lover boy
He moves in space with minimum waste and maximum joy
City lights and business nights
When you require streetcar desire for higher heights"

Smooth voice of Sade played loud from Janine's room where she was taking a bubble bath. At this time she would have been cooking for Allen & him but seeing that he said would bring some pizza home. She thought she would spend some time to herself.

Allen hadn't come out that room today, which worried her but she couldn't force him out of there. He had been acting weird towards her for a few days and decided not to bother him.

Allen twisted the doorknob as he held the bat in his hand, letting it drag against the mahogany rug DeVante had on his top floor. Allen gritted his teeth to the loud music and felt himself switch to the mysterious spirit in his body.

Looking over the railing, Tony saw no coat of the weird ass nigga that the house belonged too. Seeing that this was his only opportunity to get what he wanted, he quickly walked to the door hearing that music gets louder.

"Coast-to-coast, L.A. to Chicago: Western male
Across the North and South, to Key Largo: love for sale"

Gripping the copper doorknob he opened it softly, walking in slowly. He felt himself grip the doorknob of the bathroom and once he saw that it was locked. He gripped the bat and swung it into the door with full force.

DEVANTE sat dazed and confused as to what he was holding in his hands. Alex was pregnant?

But how?

He had made sure to use a condom everytime they had sex, he checked his condoms to make sure they hadn't been ripped or poked. He looked back down to the pregnancy test and threw it on her living room table.

"Take another one." He spoke sternly and she quickly grabbed the other two boxes that he had not seen clearly on the kitchen table and threw the boxes at him as well.

"I took three asshole, what do I have to lie for?" He clenched his jaw and rubbed his forehead feeling himself get sick to his stomach.

Just when everything was getting better to him again, it was knocking him right back down. He had two kids already, and at the moment didn't feel like he needed anymore. No one that he had children with was in his life now and just couldn't fathom the thought that Alex might've done the unthinkable.

"You tricked me?" He questioned throwing them on the living room table not caring where they went. Something wasn't right with this. Alex eyes widened feeling her heart drop.

JANINE jumped to the sudden breaking of the wood material that was once a door. Her bath water waved from left to right seeing that she could hardly understand what was going on.

"Janine. I've been looking for you." Janine's hand grabbed the robe that sitting on the white bathroom counter. Jumping out the water, she noticed Allen trying to step into the hole he was making for himself.

"No need to ask
He's a smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator"