Fifty-Two

INFERNO
FIFTY TWO
MAY 26TH 1994,

Flashback               May, 5th 1994,

Flashback May, 5th 1994,

"This is cute." I replied at the pink bassinet,Donald looked at it and shook his head no.

"My baby girl gonna' be laying in royalty. That's what she deserve." I glared at him for a minute because if the baby got his height, she or he won't be in the mothafucka for long. Him buying something fancy won't be needed. He kills me with that.

I stopped with the cart and when he noticed me not behind him he stopped.

"What? I want her comfy. Is that so hardddd Ni?" I glared at him again but instead of saying anything I just kept waddling. We had bought a few things but I wanted to wait. Because I didn't want to waste any more, call me cheap but I don't care.

"You think JoJo would like a necklace or something for her birthday? It's coming soon." I don't know why I'm surprised she had opened up to him a little more. She'd speak her gibberish to him like she speak it to me. Except I know what she saying.

He don't.

"I think she might like one. I know she's gonna like you bringing Justin and Dyana up here. What did your Momma say about you finally taking care of them?" I asked browsing through the little boy things. I guess I should get over the little boy then huh? I held up the blue shirt and slightly smiled.

A pair of arms connected around my stomach and I looked over my shoulder to Donald who was looking at the shirt.

"Baby we'll get that little boy soon. Just wait for me a little bit." I looked at him and I nervously chuckled.

"So what necklace was you talking about?" I spoke as we walked up to the counter to buy the things we did pick up. Just hearing him say that made me want to cry, right here in this store. But I just know he'll ask why I'm crying and then on top of that when I told him, he'd flip and I'd cry even more.

Soon enough we was out the store and as promised, I was in the Jewelry store with Donald looking at necklaces. he was really intrigued with getting her an name necklace.While he talked to the old woman who was watching me like a hawk, I stayed put.

Girl I do not steal no more....

It just so happened that I was standing infront of the rings. Beautiful of course.

"Jan-" He stopped and looked down at the glass case as well.

"You like something in there?" His arm connected around my shoulder.