Fifty-Three

INFERNO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
MAY 27th, 1994

"Little Man, how you doing?" I asked tapping his small hand

"Little Man, how you doing?" I asked tapping his small hand. His eyelids fluttered a little bit and the mean mug that seemed to be inherited from me sat on his face. Alex's little friend well...both of them looked me up and down.

I ain't here for none of them besides Demetri. The turned up noses could get escorted out quickly. No negativity around my son.

The bathroom door opened and there stood Alex looking just as evil as any other day. Shouldn't she be happy? I mean damn.

"I bought the car seat I brought for h-"

"Alright I bought one." I chuckled and nodded. That's cool, Janine could use it. Her attitude not gonna' ruin my good attitude today.

I stared down at Demetri who was holding that same mean mug and leaned down to pick him up. Which he allowed, I don't even know where to start you know?

I honestly was scared to touch him, didn't want him to break. Got me in here being ... soft and shit.

"Are you done? I'm tired of being in here." I turned my head to his evil ass Momma and clenched my jaw to stop me.

If she isn't budging Donald then it ain't nothing you can do but keep yourself positive and work your way around it.

Of course Janine would pop in my mind to calm me down. Cause she almost got it, I don't know what the fuck her problem is especially because I haven't done anything.

I smoothed out the blanket in the car seat Alex brought and buckled him in. His hand grabbed my finger and I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Like he's really here.

"I got it thank you." She bumped me out the way with her hips nodding, I pulled my keys out my pocket. This is exactly what I mean by taking him out her care cause I just know for eighteen years imma' have to put up with her shit.

"I-I'm sorry."I glared at the girl that was standing there looking at me. I don't even know who the fuck she is but okay.

"It's cool, that's how she wanna' act that's alright." I corrected my hat walking behind the Camera girl or whatever the fuck she said her name was and this other one that won't stop staring at me.

"I'm Lisa by the way, Alex's sister."