Seven.

INFERNO
CHAPTER SEVEN
Omniscient

Satan Himself sat into his bone contained throne , enjoying the nice heat he had aroming his gates of Hell

Satan Himself sat into his bone contained throne , enjoying the nice heat he had aroming his gates of Hell. He tapped his large foot onto the ground and hands against the arm rest made of men's ribs and joints of the arms. His long tongue swiped against his thin red lips as he listened to the majestic sounds of women and men screaming for their life.

He was enjoying the high energetic rush until he heard glass break.

"That's how you break yo' foot off in a mothafuckas ass!" A voice yelled as he jumped up in the air, sliding his large feet into the air, kicking down the Devil's vases that he made out of babies skulls.

The Devil stood up outraged at the males actions. The Devil's minions quickly ran up to where the male was standing until he noticed, as he jogged back smirking.

"Ohh... y'all tryna swarm on a nigga huh?" The air dispersed a pair of nunchucks into his hands. He looked up at the running demons and began to do his tricks with the gift.

"I got me some nunchucks!" He sung and began to flip them around, swinging them into the demons bodies as they flew and fell in the wrong places.

Satan watched intensely, impressed with the human being that was putting in his work to kill his demons. After he finished hearing the groans of his failed and beatened workers he stepped off his throne and stood infront of the male himself.

"That was impressive, too impressive." He scowled at the male who was still flipping around the nun chucks that he was too interested into even what Satan was saying to him.

"What's your name?" The male kept his attention on the nunchucks. Satan raised an eyebrow, offended that the male infront of him ignored him.

"I said what's your name?" The male sized him up and down throwing the nunchucks down.

"Suck these nuts that's my fucking name!You think cause you Satan you can't get the hands too?! Man fuck you. Dumbass nigga." The Devil snarled and grabbed the male by his hoodie with no hesitation thinking the man would be afraid of him. But this man that he was holding onto didn't give no fucks as-to what the Devil was going to do with him. If anything the Devil should be afraid.

He quickly looked into the smirking mans eyes seeing nothing by revenge , evil and hatred and quickly smirked with him. This was his type of guy.

He set the male down slowly, as the man himself straightened out his black hoodie and looked back up at Satan as he awaited for an apology.