Ten.

INFERNO
CHAPTER TEN
August 7th, 1993

"Mya?" I looked down at Justin who was holding the ice cream cone in his hands

"Mya?" I looked down at Justin who was holding the ice cream cone in his hands. I took the kids to the roller rink with me. I tried not to give them everything they wanted, they needed to eat dinner tonight.

I bent down to Justin smiling waiting for me to put together words that he needed to.

"Boss Lady!" Will screeched throwing his pointer fingers at me. I chuckled and folded my arms. He looked down at the kids and back at me.

"Four kids Boss? What you been doing?" He wiggled his eyebrows and bent down to Justin

"Wassup little guy?" Romeo and the other three looked at him. Justin looked at his ice cone and stuck it on Will's nose. I wided my eyes and cackled under my breath. But that didn't stop the other three from giggling at him.

He smirked and stood up,pulling the ice cream cone off his nose.

"So nice." He dragged the e with exaggeration and looked back at me.

"So you'll be back soon right?" He questioned and I chuckled . The workers I had. Will, Jeff and of course Carlton who I didn't even understand why he wanted this job. So boujee but I knew he was responsible so I left him in charge this time.

"Of course Will, I cant leave too long." He patted my back before turning around.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave them fries there?! Yo' fat ass ate everything but the fries!" He left cussing and I just shook my head and returned back to celebrating with my four partners in crime.

•••

"Until Justin put that ice cream on his nose." Mrs.DeGrate chuckled twirling her spoon around her tea. After I brung the kids back. Romeo was put down for a nap as well as Joelle who I returned back to Garfield who wanted to spend the night he had off with her. Justin & Dyana were probably somewhere doing something that they weren't supposed to.