15 Kerea and Blake

Kerea and Blake

Age two...

Kerea told her aunt Claire that Blake was hers. Claire smiled and said that was sweet. Kerea repeated the statement.

"He is your best friend, honey, anyone can see that the way you too stick together."

Age four...Lycan children learn early that they are not alone. They have someone in the world that is made for them. Kerea told her aunt she knew her mate just moments after it had been explained to her. Blake. "No, honey, Blake is your best friend but when you are a teenager you may find your mate."

No one listened when she tried to tell them that he was hers, so she stopped telling them. She even started to wonder if she was too different to have a mate.

Age five...

Kerea wanted Blake. She didn't like school but aunt Claire told her Blake would be here too. The woman, the teacher, wanted everyone to sit on the big round carpet. The other kids ran and dropped down to the floor.

"Kerea?" The teacher called prompting the girl's attention.

Kerea hoped if she did sit down Blake would join them soon. She could smell him. He was close.

Time passed while the woman held up cards and numbers. Aunt Claire taught her numbers and letters. After the numbers and letters, the woman read them a story.

Kara decided she waited long enough. She stood and headed to the door.

"Kerea where are you going? You can't just leave class."

"I'm going to get Blake. I'm tired of waiting."

"Blake is in Mrs. Snips class, not ours. But you can see him at recess."

So, Kerea was back to waiting. The woman finally let them draw. Before she finished her black and red butterfly a bell sounded in the hallway.

Kerea covered her ears breaking her black crayon.

"Okay, kids, it's time for recess. Put your colors and papers back in your cubbies." she waited. Then she leads them outside.

It took Kerea less than two minutes to find Blake. After a few minutes of playing on the swings, they decided they were done with school.

On the walk home Kerea shifted to her wolf. Blake laughed as he ran beside her.

They both got in trouble the second they entered their homes. Apparently, they weren't allowed to leave school until the teachers said they could. Kerea wasn't having it. She told her aunt and later the Alpha and Luna she wasn't going back to that place because they wouldn't let her be in Blakes room. She left school the second her aunt drove away the next day. The third day she was watched but at recess, the teachers had to deal with some older students fighting. She and Blake left together. Two days later, on a Monday, she went back to school and Blake was in her class.

She was ordered not to leave school without permission.

This caused an incident. The pain of disobeying an alpha order caused her to pass out in the middle of the road just a block away from the school. Unfortunately, Blake couldn't leave school so she was alone. Luckily, a jogger found her.