Copyright and Authors Note

All rights reserved. Which includes the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever except provided by the US copyright law. This book is not to be copied, forwarded, or distributed in whole or in part by any means without the prior written consent of the author, except brief quotes used in reviews. This work is an original publication of the author. This work is a novel based in fiction any similarities to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. Names, character places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locations, is entirely coincidental.

Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted material in violation of the author's rights.

©Asha Wheeler

I wrote this in a few days and it will most likely have errors. If you see errors please let me know where you find them.

Also I would love to see fanfic. I would like to know what you could do with the legend. She really is a one of a kind. 

Remember to vote on each chapter if you enjoy reading it. It only takes a few seconds and lets the author know you have enjoyed their work. It also helps other readers find the story.