《Thinking about me?》

The sudden voice frightened me, making me lose the sign of where I was reading.

Jimin was looking at me with a mocking smile.

《No.》 I tried to look as convincing as possible.
I certainly couldn't tell him that I was thinking about what happened yesterday.

《Hmm ... because I actually do.》

He approached my ear
《I thought about your moans ...》

I swallow. My heart was beating wildly.

His hand went under my chin, turned me sharply, his face was a couple of inches from mine.

He was approaching my face, his lips were about to make contact with mine.

I jump up from my chair. I can not do that. I take the book in my hand and turn to him

《Jimin, I don't think that's the case ...》

I begin to walk towards the tall wooden bookcases, Jimin followed me to the side, his hands were in his pockets.

《Why?》

I took a deep breath and turned to him, ready to answer.

《Is it because of Taehyung?》

He took me by surprise. I didn't expect such a direct exit from him.

《Well yes ...》

《You two aren't in a relationship, right?》

《No ... but...》

《You like him?》

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. Jimin takes my silence as a denial.

《Great. Then... what't the problem?》 He approached me, shortening the distance between us more and more.

《It's just ... it sounds wrong ...》

《Chaerin ... you must admit that ...》 he took a lock of my hair, and put it behind my ear 《... between us, there is something.》 His gaze penetrated me.

He was right. There was a sort of attraction between us ... which I had never felt. It's different from the one I have with Taehyung.

《Jim-》he took my face in his hands and kissed me, the book in my hand fell on the floor.

My eyes were wide, it was a sweet and innocent kiss. His hand went behind my back and pushed me closer to him.

The kiss became more intense and passionate, our tongues began to intertwine. I twisted my arms around his neck.

He made me walk backwards, making me crash into the bookcase, some books moved, but they didn't fall.

He chuckled on my lips, he knew he was right. He knew how to take me. He made me weak with just his touch.

He parted from my lips. I take a deep breath, like I wasn't breathing for a long time. For how long had we been kissing?

We were both panting a bit. My desire for him was growing. My face was certainly red, he noticed and made a satisfied smile.

I felt enchanted by him, his plump lips were slightly swollen from the kiss. His head was tilted to the left, looking at me.

《You desire me, as much as I desire you.》 He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I gulped. I couldn't stay more. I was about to lose control. Again.
《Ahem. It's better if I go ...》

I adjusted my uniform, but before I could leave, he took my wrist.

Taehyung's POV

He stopped her by taking her wrist, pulling her to him and kissed her.
Again.

They parted away after a while, and she looks at him embarrassed. Her face was red. She walks away and Jimin follows her with his eyes until she leaves the library.

I suspected something had happened between them. Despite having told Jimin to stay away from her.

Without thinking too much and driven by anger I go towards him.

《What the fuck did I tell you?》 I was almost screaming.

He looks at me surprised, but immediately afterwards he changes expression, surely he had realized what I was referring to.

《I told you she would decide.》 he was smiling with satisfaction.

If he had been someone else, I would have already punched him straight in the face. But it's Jimin, and he's my best friend.

《What happened between you two?》 I was boiling with rage.

He chuckles, and puts his hand on my shoulder 《her moaning voice... is so hot.》he bit his lips.

I take him by the collar pulling him up, and slam him on the bookcase, I stare straight into his eyes.

《Why are you so pissed?》 He was getting impatient 《wasn't it just sex?》

The last sentence pronounced by Jimin upsets me for a moment, I loosen the grip I had on his collar.

He settles down and approaches me. 《First you should understand how you feel about her, and then you can fight me.》 He pats me on the shoulder and walks away.

I stand there staring at the void with tight fists.

《Wait.》 I turn to him, while he does the same 《mh?》 I stay a couple of seconds in silence 《Chaerin ... do you like her?》 he had his hands in his pocket 《maybe.》

He leaves without saying anything, leaving me alone with my doubts.

Why do I feel so annoyed?