Other Novels

Other Novels:

-Love Triangle (Complete)

This Novel is about Elisa Lee deciding if she will rebel her father's wishes just to love her perfect guy even if she understands what her father wants after his divorce with his wife when she was 2.

(Rated M or PG+13: Sexual References, Adult Themes and Mild Course Language)

-Amnesia (Complete)

This novel is about a boy name Wade who just survived a car accident. Now he has to revive his memories just to answer two questions, why was he involved and who did it?

(Rated M or PG+13: Sexual References, Drug References, Mild Course Language and Mild Violence)

-Invisible (Complete)

This novel is about Eveana Rose Holland who moved to Atlantica Academy to study her music course there as a selective student and being selective means being bullied by the paid students and being the only selective can cause major damage... or will she be able to survive?

(Rated PG: Mild Course Language and Mild Violence)

-Club Penguin: The Missing Link (and Forgotten Link)

Allie enters Club Penguin to save them from Danger as the power source called 'The Link' chose her to save the site from evil bugs, villains and other famous baddies.

(Rated PG: Mild Violence)

-Club Penguin: The Hidden Link

The Thrid novel in this fan fiction as Alana takes over her mother's footsteps and save not only Club Penguin with the help with Gary the Gadget Guy but both time and Space from being altered from the Ducktor --- Gary's Draft penguin.

(Rated PG: Mild Violence and Sexual Reference)

-A song From an Angel

Clara is chosen to enter this prestegious high school in the city as it supports the creative arts. However, she has to go against all odds since it's very competitive. Who will she trust, who will she fall for and who will go against her?

(Rated M or PG+13: Mild Course Language and Violence)

-Rebel to your dreams

A short story about Sam's journey into becoming youtube. As her channel progresses, she does everything g she can to prevent her father from stopping her.

How far will she go just to achieve her dream?

Rated PG+13 or M: Mild Violence and Language