Life Finds Away

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Don't worry, you'll do great sweety!" the older women said.

Athea nodded while munching on snacks, when the door opened up and the four maou came in.

"Greeting everyone, "Sirzech said making his way to his wife kissing her head.

"Hello my son, anything new!" Venelana asked him.

"Yes we have been getting reports of rogue devils at a higher rate, more troubling is Azazel's spies have found both devil and fallen in groups together but the end purpose is still a mystery," he explained.

He calmed their worries and they all spent the time talking and catching up.

"So Grayfia-tan you ready to have the baby Serafall said excitedly sitting on. opposite side of her.

She nodded when all the sudden she grunted making everyone tense as both Athea and Serafall shoot up.

"Are you alright?" the pair asked concerned.

She took a breath, "yes the baby just kicked is all, nothing to worry about," she said with a smiled her face gently glowing.

Night had soon come and Grayfia went to bed early as she was tired and the others went for dinner. The house was now quite but if you paid attention you could hear one the bedroom windows open from the outside.

A group of Devils and Fallen Angels who are want to restart the war snuck into the room of one Grayfia Lucifuge-Gremory, they had surrounded her on orders from the higher up and stuck a sleeping agent inside a needle in her skin, she woke up with a start looking around to see enemies she tried to scream but the clamped her mouth and soon she felt dizzy and tired and passed out, picking her quietly, they began piling out of the window when a maid came in to check on her she opened the door to see them holding her lady and she screamed running out of the room, making the invaders double time.

The other enjoying dinner heard the scream and went to investigate.

They met the maid in the hallway she was crying and looked scared.

"Sirzechs-sama, people in black cloaks having take Grayfia-sama," she yelled out near hysterically.

The party froze as five different bloodlust could now be felt, the maou and Athea went red, the hunt was on.

Making to the outside several members stayed behind to grant passage so they could get their target to her destination, for she would be the sacrifice to re kick start the war.

Making it into the deepest part of the woods they met their higher ups.

"Did you get her?" one asked gruffly.

"Yes, now we can begin," another said.

They place the pregnant head maid on an alter of both Devil and Fallen Angel design, as she slowly began to wake up only find her hands and feet bound she went wide eyed as she looked around to see cloaked figures.

Gritting her teeth as angry tears appeared on her frightened face. "What do you want with me," she said trying to keep her calm to not only not upset the baby but also too not induce labor just yet.

"Why we are the Order or the Draco, we serve the original maou not the fakes, with your death war will begin again only the new maou will fall," one make said as they all took off their hood showing men and women Devil and Fallen descent.

She went wide eyed and began shaking, people she thought she was friends and allies with were here wanting her death.

"No, please don't hurt my baby, please," she begged for her baby's life.