Breathing New Life

Naruto was just done, all he wanted to do is get laid and take a nice hot bath at this point.

He was busy not only protecting his daughters but also trying not to kill these two morons even though he wanted to, all he could do for now was dodge and smack away the projectiles.

At the same time the whole devil race was now watching the Red Dragon Emperor and the Black Dragon King were trying to kill not only the adopted son of Lucifer but also the Yokai progenitor and his children who crying hysterically from the scary energy.

Rias and Sona and their peerages had finally made it along with Naruto's peerage, Sairaorg and Seekvaira. But a wrathful Queen who's energy could scare the gods themselves had arrived soon after. Grayfia wanted to be in there her son and grand babies were in great danger and the mother and new grandmother's heart dropped being unable to protect her family.

"Why isn't he fighting them back?" Tomoe asked.

"Because both Sona and Rias stated they didn't want their strongest pieces killed, but if nothing gets done they will try and eventually succeed in killing Naruto and the girls all because they believe he is in their way of their perverted dreams," Kiba said aloud.

Naruto had finally seen the others and was starting to get both annoyed and a bit tired from all the emotional exhaustion. So he made a split decision, he dropped the shield, and stood in front of the girls who were crying in pure terror.

The dragons powered up their attacks and shot him full blast, intending to kill the girls, but hit Naruto instead.

Once it went down Grayfia and Serafall rushed right in along with the others just as the blast hit Naruto, Rossweiss and Yubelluna took their babies and got them out of there, calming them down as Koneko, Gasper and Asia stood as protection.

Grayfia froze Naruto who has burns all over his body with his clothing now burned away, with a big piece of his left side now burned and bloody.

Serafall shot water at the pair as Akeno shot electricity at them which was worse as they soaking wet. As Isabela and Kalawarner approached them and threw devastating hooks into their faces as the dragons receded the armor. The two went right into ground hard.

They were then arrested right then, while everyone huddled around the babies were so scared by the whole ordeal.

Naruto melted the ice as his wounds on his body healed slowly but his clothing was destroyed all the was left were his pants with a few rips but he had no shirt on but still had the face mask.

He got up and walked to the pair who were now awake and glaring at him.

His eyes were now glowing, "no more chances, your kings now have no authority over you and now you sentence is rebirth!".

He slammed both hands into their chests and began glowing as the two boys began screaming out in pain as they felt their sacred gears being taken away.

Finally done the boys laid on the ground panting as two rings appeared one red and one black, he placed them in a box with a white, a blue and a green ring.

Naruto felt tired, he just didn't have the strength to stand anymore, he closed his eyes and fell back passing out falling to the ground as Sairaorg grabbed him. While the others came to his side Rias and Sona walked up to them.

"You could have had it all, if you just followed the path Naruto left for you, but you let your tools control you and now your both powerless and defeated, all because you couldn't control yourselves!" Rias stated sadly seeing her now ex lover unconscious.

"Your lives are now forfeit, you broke Reya's heart Saji...i hope it was worth it!" Sona explained, angry and sad for her friend and servant.

They pulled the pieces from them and used their family's power teleporting them away, they wanted to finish it quickly and erased their memories and sent them back to their homes in Kuoh.