Yokai and the Valkyrie

With the girls gone and things being quite Naruto decided to take a trip, with school still two and a half months off he didn't have to worry too much.

Sona and the Sitri clan just witnessed the Human train not only Sona's peerage but Serafall's as well they had been given the two weeks off as well.

Naruto stood their looking at most who were panting or passed out from exhaustion, he chuckled to himself as the other were trying not to die, for Devils they had Strength, Stamina and Endurance. But this human beat them all in those categories like they were chumps. Lord and Lady Sitri were very amused by this, while they had seen him fight and all that good stuff, it still amazed them this young man mopped the floor with both their daughter's peerages, it was rather entertaining to say the least.

"All right everyone, were done for the day! Take comfort we won't be training for the next few days i have some business in Kyoto," he said.

They all cheered, as they got up to go rest and or die in some cases! As they felt like rolled over jello. He bid them all good bye as he took Kiba, Gasper and Issei back to the Gremory house. Were he put them all to bed and went to pack.

He had finished up packing, while he had to go to Kyoto. It wasn't because he needed to but because he wanted to.

"Naruto?" he heard Sirzechs call for him.

He turned to see him and the baby smiling at him.

"What's up?".

Sirzechs sighed, "apparently those four traitors are trying to stir up trouble and myself as well as Serafall, along with the other two have to go find out what is wrong, their have also been reports of rogues not only in our's but Sitri snd Phenex territory, could you possibly take Millica with you as since the grandparents are away on their anniversary trip?" He asked.

Naruto didn't like what he heard but he knew besides them he could take care of her.

"Sure! I'l take her, nothing bad will as i'm just going sight seening," he said.

Sirzechs smiled, he handed Millica off kissing her cheek.

"You be good for big brother, okay?" he said to her.

She nodded smiling, she was going with her onii-chan she was excited.

Sirzechs nodded and left for work, while Naruto took Millica and got her things packed up.

She laid her head on his shoulder, happy to spend time with him. Once they got their things he sealed it all in a scroll and putting that away.

He wore a Green long sleeved shirt with a purple Uzu swirl on the back, white pants with his black & blue high tops, his hair pulled back and out of the way.

Millica had on a gray & blue onsie, with red shorts and black sandals. They nodded to each other and headed out after saying goodbye to the maids.

They were now on the train for Kyoto, he had been feeling lots of demonic chakra their and was curious to check it out he would be gone for about four days time. Which would be fine as the girls had another week before they came back.

Millica was in taking a nap on their cabin, on the opposite seat facing him while he read the papers.

He saw the Confrence and the attack on Kuoh were still big topics as many were still weary of each other mainly the Devils and Fallen. But nothing more then paranoia at the moment.

He heard a knock at the door he looked up to see a women about 3 years older then him she had silvery hair with an air of nervousness and sadness of her.