Of Blood and Thunder

It was the Karin and Mirai's second birthday since they are twins, but they go by the rebirth from Naruto.

At the Gremory Manor the party was in full swing.

The place was alive with guests and family talking and laughing...having a good time.

Both girls are sitting at a table eating some food with Yubelluna and Rossweiss next to them helping them, Naruto is their with several of his wives as they talk along with Gasper, Shirone, Asia, Mettilt and Raval.

Off on the side a mountain of presents for them from the family as well as friends.

Sairaorg was with Sona and surprisingly Rias who found she fancied him as he showed he cared about her and her feelings rather then her body and name, unlike Riser or Issei. So he was to be married to both soon.

Also with two new peerage members for them. 

One was a Yokai male named Shindo Ryuzaki who was greatful for Naruto saving his younger sister from the heroes, was a hellhound hybrid similar to Fenrir, joining Sona's peerage.

The second was a human Male warrior named Tai Chibaki from the hero faction who detested there horrid ways and abandoned the faction when Naruto gave him a chance, joining Rias' peerage.

They were also the holders of the Welsh and Vanishing Dragons, they had proven to Naruto they could trusted with this power and not only befriended them but also got the pair to set aside a lot of their differences and become more respectable rivals, made Naruto happy to hear.

But they couldn't beat Naruto in combat so they still had a long way to go and like Karin and Mirai were now part Dragon as well.

All Naruto had left was the black ring but he was sure he would find a worthy wielder soon.

Grayfia was taking pictures of the birthday girls who were having the time of their lives.

After they did the presents, being given lots of clothing, toys and such. Fenrir and Tiamat even gave them rides on their backs much to their giddiness but their mothers worry, but were careful with them and the pair had a blast, the smiles and laughs never ending and before they knew it the pair had passed out from the horse play.

Soon after the party ended and many of the guests went home.

Getting everything cleaned up Naruto and the other decided to stay the night.

================================

Next morning came and all was peaceful with Naruto getting up first letting the others sleep in a bit.

He went out front and enjoyed the Sunrise.

He felt calm and at peace but There was something in the air and heavy presence, he couldn't place it but a smell whiffed into the room, the smell of death.

His eyes shot open it was then heard it, the sound of feet pounding the pavement and armor clunking together.

He shot open the window which was faced to the front gate and saw them, three thousand vamp troops invading the manor.

"Kill the hybrid and all in consort with him" the leader yelled out.

By this point Sirzechs, Zeoticus, as well as the boys came out hearing the noise.

"What is happening?" Sirzechs said seeing this going on.

"The Vamps are trying to kill Gasper and us by association" Naruto said.

Srizechs now angry by this second brazen attack flares his power.

When they hear glass breaking from the back and now they got into the house.