The Way Of All Flesh

The family now had a meeting for the new little girl that was living among them.

Akeno, Rossweiss, Yubelluna, Isabela, Karlmine, Kalawarner, Raynare, Kuroka, Momo, Seekvaira and Serafall along with Mettilt, Raval, Tiamat and Fenrir all sat at the table and listened to Naruto speak.

Next to him was the little cherub girl whom had bluenette colored hair and bright lavender eyes, looked on afraid as she would twitch in her seat.

The girls were horrified by what they were hearing, they always knew the Angels were tossers, but to beat a child for being a half breed and call it keeping the order was not okay in there books, Tiamat and Fenrir growled in there throats it was cowardly to say the least. It sickened them to no end, they were glad Gabriele was out of the picture now, specially Yubi and Weiss whom were hugging there girls close to them, while none of them were saints this was cruelty in it's purest form.

"Well there is no debate, she is staying with us, we have plenty of room and lots of love" Akeno said firmly being the temperory voice of the group, looking at the little girl with a smile.

Seina looked up at them as they all smiled at her and several nodded, they knew in several cases what it was like to be in her position so this was a no brainer.

"Then as of this point Seina you are apart of the family," Naruto said as he looked down at her now shocked face as he petted her head..

The little girl began to cry, she couldn't believe it she went from living in fear to now feeling welcomed and warm.

Akeno and Raynare being The closet to Angels there got up and comforted the chibi, Kalawarner just smiled at her, she was never good with kids and was the only one besides Isabela who didn't want kids of her own which Naruto was okay with and respected there wishes.

"I sowwy" she hiccupped softly.

"You have nothing to be sorry about dear, we promise you we wont hurt, you did nothing wrong and so don't ever be sorry about that" Raynare said stroking her hair.

All was nice and at peace till a red circle and Rias's familiar appeared.

"Naruto, you presence is required with Moau-sama" she said calmly disappearing.

"Well let us be off" Naruto said as the others got up and stepped unto the giant seal and vanished in orange light.

=============================

Back at the Gremory Mansion, Sirzechs, Falbium and Ajuka waited for the others. Once they appeared Sirzechs got to it.

"We have discovered a group of Old Satan families whom still use the slaver seal. Apparently it is in direct defiance to the new way of Devil society".

"But because we outlawed the Slaver seal, they have been charged and many have lost there peerages which were comprised of Devil and Yokai, we want you to relocate them, mainly the Yokai" Ajuka stated.

Naruto nodded, "okay, lets go see them, i wish to speak to them, see how bad the trauma is" he said.

Nodding they headed out to the hospital, once there Naruto got a first hand account and what he was enraged him.

Men who had been beaten savagely, women who had been raped, children who lost there innocents, eyes dulled, minds broken and souls crushed.

With out a word he made his way to each of them and would try to fix the damage.

Grayfia stood by saddened for them as she had once been apart of same faction that destroyed those in the hospital beds.

She was broken from her thoughts as three clones appeared and began putting the victims to sleep, after two hours he was done.