How To Save a Life

The Four Moau, Micheal and Azazel had met to discuss what Naruto had brought up and it rocked both the Devil and Angel factions.

Falbium sat in his chair, giving a tired sigh, he always knew his brother was strange..but to be the reason the nun were being ex-communicating this broke his heart, the others looked at him sadly.

"Then we have no choice, Deiadora Astoroth is now charged with crimes against the factions and innocents," Falbium said sadly with a tired voice.

Nothing else was said as Naruto left to prepare for his next mission.

The girls had stood in the room with him as he put on a new battle outfit that showed off his muscles making the girls blush and wipe away their bleeding noses.

Looking back at the girls, he smiled at them, when Seekavira and Serafall came up with Karin and Mirai, having just woken up from their naps.

Naruto gazed softly at his newborns...he had a present for them when he got home. Leaning down he kissed their little cheeks making them smile and giggle from the lovely sensations.

The girls loved hearing the sounds it was something they wanted with their own children.

"Okay, when i come home, i will be blood bonding with the girls, it is basically my DNA replacing the birth parents...but i need one of your girls DNA..or i can do two if one each takes a baby, but i want no fighting, talk about amongst yourselves and tell me who you decided on when i come home okay?" he told them.

They were shocked to hear this, but they nodded. They would respect his wishes.

He kissed each girl and left with Serafall to confront a monster.

================================

The leaders stood at the mouth of the cave of Diadora's hideout.

Falbium gave the okay and Serfall kicked the door down she was not in a good mood.

The seven walked inside too see what could only be described as a horror house.

Torture devices galore, dried blood all over and they found only one body there bloodied and unconscious.

"Well i didn't think anyone would find this place, let alone my idiot older brother!".

They moved their heads to the right and saw the man himself walking out of a hallway. Still his torture outfit with blood on it.

Various looks made it on there faces, Falbium took it the hardest.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why not! It's fun breaking them," he said with a fake smile but also hid the cruelty in his eyes.

"By order of the Factions you are now under arrest for crimes against humans and the innocent," Sirzechs said anger laced his voice.

But Astoroth just laughed, "not happening, you see i'm not finished yet and...".

He didn't get too finish as Naruto came out of hiding and grabbed the back of his head, slamming it in to the ground before placing a stasis seal on him rendering him immobile.

"Who said you had a choice!".

Naruto stood up walking away to check on the poor unfortunate girl.

He walked to the Nun first but then stopped, she was pale and hadn't moved an inch...she was dead.

"Michael, this Nun has passed on!" he said sadly.

Micheal went wide eyed in shock while Gabriele cried for her.