Life Finds Away

He had expected to die, closing his eyes as his world went blank but what he didn't except was to wake up were he was. Opening his eyes he saw space and time, then he heard breathing behind him he turned too see two dragons glaring at each other.

"Hello?" he asked.

The dragons did nothing as they prepared to attack each other, but the traveler was not in the mood for this, having just lost everyone he loved. Safe to say he was not happy so summoning his bloodlust he intervened.

Kicking the Red Dragon in the face he then threw a vicious punch at the Purple Dragon in the head sending the both careening in opposite sides of the gap.

The man who had bright long blond hair, with red tips and with short sides and back, his eyes were white with purple circles and red iris.

He had on a blue muscle shirt and face mask and pants, and black boots, with a green battle vest and his sleeveless white battle coat with orange flames and the kanji for Ten Tails in red.

He stood their annoyed, angry and wanting to die to be with his family but for some reason he is stuck here and can't die.

His thoughts were broken out when the Dragons came back both looking at him with intent to kill.

"Who dares interrupt my fight with this purple slut," the red one bellows.

"Slut, how dare you! You're the brainless oaf here," the purple one screeched.

"Look i don't care, all i want to know is were here is and how i can leave," he asked them.

The pair looked at him and curious as too why he was here.

He looked at both and instead of talking about he showed them his life from his birth to his death and for some reason, it struck a nerve with both, even though they had never responded with humans it stirred something inside them both.

The Purple Dragon began to tear seeing his children while the Red Dragon bow his head.

It was like they were hit by a black hole nothing had prepared them for this.

The man nodded to them and with with speaking had a silent conversation with their eyes, the pair nodded and looked their right as the man did seeing a tear open up he nodded to them both.

"I think you two should go for a second chance, being alone doesn't help anything, love is the best thing to have if you open up your heart and let it in, be at peace my friends and should you need anything you know were to find me," he said walking away into the tear.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Grayfia Lucifuge-Gremory wife of Sirzechs Lucifer and strongest Queen of the Underworld was due to give birth to their first child, a little girl name Millica Gremory, with in the next few days. The house was in a frenzy as the maids got to work prepping a room for the birthing, while the four great Satan's had a meeting, decided to hold it at the house, as Sirzechs didn't want leave his beloved wife's side even though her younger sister was their with her.

Zeoticus had received word his daughter Rias was staying over at Sona's so that was one worry he let go of, while he had everything ready for his first grandbaby.

Venelana was with Grayfia and Athea her younger sister sitting in the main room with some sweets and tea, he baby bump showing underneath a beautiful dark blue and white maternity dress.

"Are you excited, my dear!" Venelana asked her daughter in law.

She smiled and nodded rubbing her belly, "excited and scared, having raised children...never birthed one before," she said making the other two chuckle.