The Juubi no Yokai

Word spread quickly of Naruto as the progenitor of the Yokai race, but it didn't really change anything as he was still the same as before.

But he was more well known now so it also brought a target on his back for some dumb fool wanting to usurp him.

While he had a nice time in Kyoto he did have one instant where several of the Hero Faction had taken both Rossweiss and Millica as revenge for the conference. The Yokai was in an uproar about this but Naruto stopped them from declaring war as he would make the example so the innocent Yokai wouldn't be caught up which made Yasaka very happy. He even let Yasaka come with of course with her newborn as well so her elite guard came for her protection to show how he does things.

They found the girls at what appeared to be a warehouse, that looked like it didn't have much in the way of security. But he needed to get them both back, when he turned to Yasaka.

"I would like for you to stay here okay! I'l be back soon!" he said.

She nodded to him smiling as he vanished in a slight breeze of leaves, making the guard gasp but Yasaka smile. They then turned back to the warehouse to watch.

Naruto made his way in using his stealth he was able to take out the rather laxed heroes with ease. Finally he found the main room the two girls were in and he heard moaning and crying which sent him into a furied state.

Inside we see Rossweiss and Millica near the opposite side of the room chained, with Rossweiss holding the one year old who had been crying both keeping their eyes closed as they were blindfolded but unable to shut out the sound of a yokai girl being gang raped by the 'Heroes'.

Suddenly the door was blasted off and in came Naruto who was pissed, he looked over and saw a Yokai girl he remembered from the Bizarre she was in tears and had been beaten, he looked around and saw his two safe and unharmed.

Several of the heroes stood glaring at this intruder. But one who recognized him grabbed his weapons.

"It's you the human who beat us at the conference!" the leader said angrily.

"Yes i did and i see you took one of my children as well as my girls! Your not heroes, your filth and trash!" he said as he pulled out a special made scythe that had three blades on it.

"For defiling her and kidnapping them, your sentence is death...".

He powered up a blackish-purple aura, encompassing him he showed no mercy while he slaughtered the Heroes in the most painful ways possible. When he was done he turned to the beaten girl who must have been only 18 she was shaking tears in her eyes.

"P-Please d-d-don't hurt me!" she pleaded.

Powering down he gave her an eye smile, "i would never harm you, for i am the Juubi my dear, and i am here to save you!" he said showing his ears and tail.

She went wide eyed and began crying she was saved, he placed his hands on her using his Yokai chakra to heal her, he sensed she had been impregnated but destroyed the fertilized egg and the rest of the sperm as well, she should not have a reminder even though the future baby did nothing wrong, he sent a small prayer to Kami for it's soul.

Once he was done she looked better then before, "stay here i'l be right back," he said.

Standing up he made his way to them and slowly took of their blinds, once they opened their eyes they saw him and cried happily as he hugged.

"Onii-tan!" Millica sobbed.

"Shhhh, i know love, nothing bad will happen like that again!" he said conforming them both.