Aftermath

Naruto stood before Baraquiel, the pair had expressionless faces, as the others stood off to the sides. Akeno had a fearful look on her face, see both her father and boyfriend like that.

It wasn't too long ago that Naruto suggested to Akeno she try and speak to her father about finding out the truth. While she hated him for abandoning her and her mother, she needed to know and they got to talking. He told her Azazel had sent him on a mission to speak with members of the Grigori to usher in peace, but no one had known that the Himejime clan would attack, stating they had excommunicated her mother. He even had documented evidence of their treachery, this both shocked and saddened her as she began to cry so many emotions going through her mind as she broke down, even the old man teared up profusely apologizing, she finally opened her heart to him and they had begun to mend their relationship.

Now though we see the Fallen Angel and the Human stare each other down, many of the girls coming to Akeno's side for strength and comfort as well as Rias who was worried for her best friend and nephew.

Nothing was said then Brarquiel spoke, "is it true you let your baby sister beat you up?" he asked randomly making everyone face fault.

Naruto nodded with an eye smile, "yup, even got the movie to prove it," he said with an eye smile bringing out a copy of it.

The older man looked at him and for some reason couldn't help himself and began laughing like he heard a funny joke.

Even Naruto began laughing a bit, making everyone else confused, but they stayed quite.

The laughing died down, as Baraquiel wiped away a couple tears, "thank you for that....when i first heard about you i thought you were like another Riser, that boy didn't deserve half of what was given to him and when i heard about you and my baby, i became nervous for my Akeno, but talking with you now and hearing all of your accomplishments. Any man who would walk through hell for family like you have is okay in my book...all i ask is treat my babygirl good she is all i have left".

He reached out his hand.

Many were shocked to hear the more stoic of the Gregori Leaders talk like that, even Akeno who blushed a bit at her father's affectionate words.

Naruto pushed his hand out of the way and hugged the Fallen.

"No your family, and you'll be welcomed as such, you and Akeno-chan have a lot to catch up on," he replied in kind.

This struck a nerve in the Fallen and hugged him back and began to tear up again, he had achieved his goal of getting his little girl back and his soul could be at peace and his beloved wife's as well.

"Thank you".

Many were shocked by this from the Angel but not Naruto, he once again showed his incredible character and they were happy it had turned out alright in the end.

The pair broke from the hug and looked back at the others, "their will come a day when the courage of men shine through the dark. When they reignite their friendships and reforge the bonds of fellowship and i hope it starts this day for when one opens their heart to the possibility of the unknown, it's then we can truly begin to understand each other" he said sagely to them all.

They all just looked at him and were very impressed by his speech, he made it sound like it could be achieved and with how powerful he was in both mind and body, plus looking around we can see members of factions thought to have hated each other standing next in comradery.

Soon enough Naruto felt some one familiar coming, he sighed. Turning around he looked at the doors as they were slammed opened and their he stood.

Riser Phenex.