One Wedding & A Reunion

It was time for the wedding, it was the biggest wedding of devil kind, as Fallen Angels, Angels, Yokai and Dragon kind were in attendance as Naruto helped bring together these races, it was going to be a wedding of epic proportions.

Naruto was at his home with his daughters, Tiamat and Fenrir, the girls were at the Gremory, Sitri, Arganes homestead. He stayed home to respect their wishes of keeping tradition.

He is sitting on his swing with his girls enjoying the slight breeze and the sunset, both girls who were now 8 months were laying with him enjoying his warmth, a blanket over them, he enjoyed the peace and gentle calm.

Both his friends and the guards of the his kids came and took the girls too their beds, which was next to his so he could always get to them if he needed it.

Once asleep he made dinner for the trio, the two came back in their human forms, sitting at the table he brought it in and the trio had a rather nice quite dinner, usually with the girls here it's a bit more rambunctious, but still they enjoyed it. Naruto looked out the window to see the darkening sky, something was on the horizon and he could fell it.

================================

Today was the day! Outside the Cathedral of Lilith Devil, Fallen, Angel and Yokai kind had come to bare witness to a great event, the wedding of the god of Yokai and adopted son of the current Lucifer and his wife.

Naruto stood their in a beautiful Chinese style outfit a cotton black shit and pants with white trim and black boots, his groomsmen all in the same.

He looked over and in the front row and saw them all.

Zeoticus and Venelana sitting with both Karin and Mirai each wearing a beautiful dress to match their eyes, next to them was Sirzechs and Grayfia with Millica and Athea, Millica who smiled at her big brother. Then followed by Rias, Shirone, Gasper, Asia, Raval, Kiba, Tsubaki, Mellti, along with the others as well. With the Bael, Astoroth and Glasya-Labolas, assl well as Gabriele, Michael, Azazel and Baraquel as well as Yasaka, her now one year old Konou and two escorts.

On the other side were the Sitri, Arganes and a few other, with the rest The in the back or watching on the monitors. Ophis and Ren as the human name he gave himself found seats the back to watch their first ever friend.

Soon enough the organ began to play and the ladies came out one by one, in beautiful dresses, each designed with the women in mind. Naruto could only smile at this joyus moment.

Each girl came out looking up to see the man they hopeless loved and to see him smiling back at them calmed their worries.

Once up at the front he made clones for each and stood before the Minister who happened to be Falbuim looking more tired then ever.

"Today is day that shall be remembered forever!".

================================

The ceremony had gone off and the girls were now finally married, it was a dream come true.

Now they were at the reception and enjoying their time, his popularity grew as he danced with his wives, his girlfriend, his mother and grandmother, his little sister, his niece, and his two daughter, making the those who were at the reception give wolf whistles and cooing.  But he had fun and took it all in stride.

Right now we see him with Grayfia as they were doing the mother son dance.

You couldn't rip the smile of her face, she was happy, she was content, laying her head in his chest she closed her eyes and moved with him.

His chin on her head he smiled as well, in the three years he had been on this world his life had changed for the better and he felt true peace again.