chapter 25

"Taehyung?" She questioned perfectly made eyebrows quirking up and she eyed him. Taehyung whirled around eyes widening as he saw her.

"I'll just be a minute" he mumbled quickly and she nodded letting out a let tsk and leaving the room.

He turned back to the mirror, he looked okay. He was so damn scared. He fixed his tie, trying not to choke himself with it.

Being the kid he was, he'd never learned to tie a tie. And he doubted he ever properly would.

It wasn't like he had a father nor a mother to teach him, and he hadn't seen Hoseok in over a year. His brother probaly hated him he thought distastefully.

His brother was the epitome of perfect, from his shining personality, to good looks, and because for one. He'd never done or been through all the shit Taehyung had.

Taehyung pulled himself out of his thoughts, and flashed the mirror a smile. I'm ready he thought to himself, nerves creeping in on him, he walked out the door.

Letting a smile bloom onto his face as he presented the few things in his life that he was proud of. His paintings. He let a beautiful and true smile bloom on his face.

Maybe he wasn't perfect like his brother, or straight like his father wanted, or a good boy like his mother wanted. Or not even a good son like he wanted.

But he knew in his heart he was one thing. A artist by heart. He loved this one part of his life, and there was no fucking way he was getting rid of it.

Smiling he walked through the crowd, as people complimented him. For once a few things in his life we're going right, and those paintings we're actually selling.

"How much for this one?" A soft voice asked him a little smile on their face. Taehyung turned to him, smiling widely as he saw the boy.

"Jimin!" He exclaimed smiling widely, as he wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged him tightly. "Hi Tae" Jimin mummered arms winding tightly around him.

"This is awesome" Jimin exclaimed, looking at the hundreds of people there no to mention how fast paintings were selling.

"I know right" Taehyung exclaimed, as he smiled. Taking to Jimin a bit more, he walked around.

He saw a man, looking at one of his favortie paintings. It was a person, her face turned downwards. Everything that surronded her glowing in a sense, her glowing as well.

Wearing the fanciest and beautiful dress, dark ebony hair sweeping on to her dress as she looked down.

"Do you like that one sir?" He asked soflty, sliding up behind the man as he asked the question.

"It's something, Taehyung. You could do better." The man mummered and with that turned around, Taehyung's mouth dropped open.

"D-Dad what are you doing here?" Taehyung whispered, fear glinting deep within. His father chuckled.

"I figured since I spent millions of dollars buying you're paintings, I might as well come see 'em."

"W-what?"

His father chuckled again, "Did you really think? Did you actually think you could get anywhere without my help? The only reason you have these people here, and the only reason you shot up quickly was because of how quickly you're paintings were bought."

His father leaned closer "And I spent those millions buying them. Did you actually think you could make it without me? That's fucking pathetic Taehyung."

His father sneered a smirk blooming in his face as he said the next words "You're less that the dirt on the ground, without me. You're nothing without me."

"T-Tae. Tae w-wake up."

"Tae-Taehyung wake up"

A searing jolt to his cheek and at that his eyes brust open. Looking straight into the deep brown pool of his soulmate's eyes, he gluped.

"W-what happened?" He asked heastinly, trying to push those memories out of his mind. Jungkook gave him a sad look and pulled Taehyung closer to him.

It was only then did Taehyung realize how close they were, Jungkook was particularly sleeping on his lap. His cute little head snuggled into his chest.

Memories of last night flashed in his mind and he resisted the urge to groan.

"Y-you were crying in y-you're sleep."

Taehyung's eyebrows rose, and he looked to the ground. No wonder his cheeks felt almost wet, sighing he was about to push Jungkook off of him.

But instead his soulmate wrapped his arms around Taehyung, and buried his head into the crook of Taehyung's neck. "I-I'm here, T-Tae." He softly mumbled, and at that Taehyung's heart melted just a little.

Wrapping his arms around Jungkook, he let himself be in the boy's comfort. For a while they lay there, and then Jungkook finally pulled away.

Face millimeters from Taehyung's, every little cute bump and little mole visble to Taehyung. Taehyung gluped again.

His soulmate was so damn beautiful.

Leaning forward he pressed his lips against Jungkook's, Jungkook let out a let squeak of surprise but proceeded to kiss Taehyung back anyways.

After a bit, Jungkook pushed Taehyung and flashed him a smile. "T-Taeee" he whined "You have morning breath."

Taehyung laughed soflty at that, amd just buried his head into Jungkook's neck, head softly shaking from his laughs.

Grumbling Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "Tae, w-what are we w-we?" He questioned.

The insecurity and fear in his voice creeping in, making his voice tremble just a bit. At that Taehyung decided he was done, this was his life and he was going to live it the way he wanted.

And the way he wanted, was he wanted Jungkook in his life. Pulling himself up, he pressed a soft tender kiss to his soulmate's lips.

"I'm yours."