20 || THE MONEY MAKER

"This is a very stupid idea, you're going to get caught and then taken to jail and then your family will find and ...oh my God I'm freaking out!" Basma exclaimed. Nervously covering her mouth with her hands.

"Well it's not my fault, someone decided it was a good idea to tell Tabitha about the pregnancy." I snappemuch pmuch
"I thought she would help. I mean she has been through this before."

"Wait wait, hold up. Tabitha was pregnant before?” How could the Tabitha allow herself to get pregnant.

"Tabitha was pregnant, three times before, all which she aborted."

Now that was some juicy news. Aborted her babies?  Three babies.. Well maybe six if they were twins but still. No wonder she was quick to suggest abortion.

"But why is she doing all this?, I mean her parents are stinking rich, why is she following sugar daddies to get cash?” I asked the million dollar question.

"Tabitha hates her parents money."

"What but why?”

"Because its the only thing keeping her parents from keeping her company, the money they seek for." Basma sighed.

It was sad, even if I complained of not getting whatever I wanted, my family was there with me through out but there was someone I envied. I wanted her life but only the luxury and not the loneliness.

"I feel bad for her but why won't she use the money. Why is she punishing those innocent naira notes." I pouted. I felt bad for Tabitha sure but more bad for the money.

"Not everything is about money Fatima." Basma scolded.

"Well to me it is." She scoffed turning her face to the other side. "That's why the plan is perfect. I just need to eee Yusuf first and then call Alhaji Bello."

"And then what huh? You're going to get the money money and then abort the child?”

"Yes I mean you don't expect me to keep the baby do you? I'm just seventeen, I can't have a baby, besides my parents will kill me." I yelled. She was not understanding me. I needed to get rid of the baby.

"Well then you shouldn't have spread those thighs of yours if you knee you're nor ready to have a child." She yelled back and I paused. She promised. She promised she was not going to judged me.

"For someone who made a fuss about not been a judgemental bitch, you're been exactly that right now." And then I walked away.

This pregnancy is just a money maker for me and nothing else.

I needed to find the first idiot to scheme. Yusuf. And I knew exactly where he would be.

-----
"You're what now?"

"Are you deaf? I said I'm pregnant and its for you."

"You're crazy, absolutely insane." He laughed and when he noticed I was serious. His jaw dropped. "You're serious? How the hell did that happen? We slept together once."

"Yeah well the last time I checked you didn't use condom and I was a virgin. My ovaries were very much fertile."

"You think I'm stupid? Well guess again. If you think you can pin a pregnancy on me then you're very much mistaken." And he walked away leaving me alone in the physics lap.

With an agitated sigh, I went in search of Tabitha.
"Well?" She asked immediately she sighted me.

"He denied the pregnancy." She smiled. "I mean what sort of coward denies his own child?"

"Honey. Yusuf is not the father." She announced.

"Huh?"

"Yep. Fatima you're one month pregnant, you had sex with Yusuf the beginning of the term. We're about to start exam. You slept with Yusuf three months ago..do your maths."

It was official. I was the biggest idiot there is. I couldn't even count. I tried to pun the pregnancy on an Innocent guy. Not that innocent but still. What I didn't understand was why Tabitha knew but still suggested I approach Yusuf.

"Then why did you send me to him?"

"Because it doesn't matter. Money is money. No matter where it comes from."

"Well obviously not money from your parents." I wanted to retaliate but kept shut.

"But he refused so what are we going to do now?"

"Its simple, we threaten him. Tell him you're going to find a way and tell his dad if he doesn't agree you give you money for abortion."

"Tabitha are you sure this is going to work out? I mean where will Yusuf get two hundred thousand naira from?"

I mean he was a student yes he gets allowance from his father and the government but He's still a kid nevertheless.

"Never underestimate the figures in Yusuf account. The boy is loaded and that's a fact."

"Okay let's assume he gives us money. Then what?"

"Then we get to Alhaji Bello. Where the more money comes from."

"Why are you helping me?"

"I'm not. I'm helping myself."

----
Another chapter. I will try and update soon.

What do you think of Tabitha and Fatima's plan?

Is it going to work?

Or will they be busted?

Please vote
Comment
Share and
Follow.

Love limatuuu💜