14~ THE RELIEF AND SHOCKER

I Didn't See Basma through out the day, I wished I could, I knew I was not going to apologize but at least I could speak to her and make her understand that I made the right decision. At least to me it was the right decision.

The bell signaling the end of class rang and the teacher left leaving behind noises and dumb kids running up and down.

I couldn't handle the noise so I left, deciding to go to the library, I took a sharp corner towards the lockers when I heard a voice I knew too well.

"She's dumb man, honestly." The voice chuckled, it was talking to someone else but I couldn't make out the other person.

I turned to leave, not wanting to intrude but then I heard ..."She seriously believed you like her"

I paused then moved closer so I could hear the reply.

"Yeah, I told you she's dumb.man she's the fastest hookup ever, so quick." The voice said.
Yusuf?

Who are they talking about?

Why did I felt like it was me?

"The funniest thing is that she believed you're a virgin. I mean cone on, you don't even look like a virgin."

There was laughter and then Yusuf replied. "Adam you know I'm a Man whore, I can count the girls I haven't slept with in this school in one hand."

So the second person was Adam I concluded.

And the person they were talking about was me.

"Babah, you bad, Dan Mallam bai gaji halin mallam ba" Adam laughed and then added. "So was Fatima a good fuck?"

It was too much And I couldn't wait for Yusuf reply, I ran to the bathroom.
I couldn't believe that Yusuf was playing me, I was just a joke to him. And he was not a virgin. I regretted giving my virginity to him but I didn't regret giving up the virginity, I was happy I did it.

Because I could get down and dirty with Alhaji Bello, which means more money and more gift. And that ks something I could never regret.
So with a shrug and new found confidence, I walked out of the bathroom head high, confidence bursting and pride coursing my veins.

I didn't give a flying fuck about Yusuf anymore.

______
It was the end of school and I made my way outside. I saw Basma standing with her driver about to pick her up. We made eye contact but she snapped her back and refused to acknowledge me.
I was hurt for a moment and then I shrugged. I had been doing that a lot. Shrugging everything and moving on.  I don't need Yusuf and I most definitely don't need Basma.
I stood there for some minutes before I received the text of Alhaji Bello. He sent that he was outside so I left the school premises, where I sighted his car and I moved towards it and entered it.
"Hey baby." He greeted Immediately I entered and I smiled, giving him a hug and a peck on the lip.
"I missed you." I pouted, if there was something Alhaji Bello loved it was me acting childish. He loved childishness and shyness. Why? I dont know and I don't care.
"I missed you too baby." He grin. I could tell he just finished eating Kolanuts as his teeth were still a bit yellowish.
"So how about we go have some fun." He suggested and I grin because I want to have sex with him.
"And right on track as I'm ready to have sex with you."

"Hmm you're not yet ready baby, you're still a virgin." He replied laughing a little bit.
"I'm not, I lost my virginity yesterday." He slammed on the brake. Turning to look at me, his face filled with anger.
"What did you just say?" He questioned angrily and I paused. Why would be angry?

-----------
Couldn't update for some days now.
I'm sorry.
QOTD...why do you think Alhaji Bello is angry?

Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow.