16~ THE IPHONE

Please read the author note at the bottom

---------
.
The next day in school was a bore. I went to class, sat down through the most boriest subject ever. History.

When the class was over I made my way to the cafeteria. I met Yusuf on the way. He smiled and I just gave him my middle finger. He had the guts to act confuse as to why I did that. The bastard.

I made my way to our table. The Divas table. Tabitha was there, so was Dorcas and Seyi but there was no sign of Basma. After the initial greetings and asking how Tabitha's vacation was. I asked about Basma's whereabout.

"She didn't come to school today." Tabitha announced chewing her bubble gum and making annoying popping sounds.

I made an "oh" sound and started eating the food I ordered before.

"I thought you would know, I mean.." She pauses to pop her gum. "You're the done playing best friend with best friend with her." She continued although the way she said 'her' was very unlike her.

"Yes she's my best friend, she was rather but I didn't know she was not coming today."

"Hmm I feel a juicy." Pop. " story coming on tell us." Another pop.

"She's angry because I lost my virginity to Yusuf. I mean it's not her .." I paused when I realized what I did.

" YOU WHAT?” Tabitha yelled. Seyi was looking at me with pitiful eyes while Dorcas my arch nemesis was smiling with joy. "I told you guys Yusuf is off record. None of you were suppose to approach him."

I raked my brain to think of when she told us and nothing came up. " I didn't know, you didn't tell me and nobody did."

" You should have asked. Yusuf is mine. No one else." She screeched.

"But you never dated. He never asked you out." I was telling myself to be quiet before something happened that I will regret.

She was quiet for a little while. And then she huffed. "You know you got a lot of guts. If it wasn't for Divas Yusuf wouldn't have looked at you twice. Let's see what happens when you're kicked out. You will be nothing but a poverty sicken ingrate who got scholarship to study with rich influential people like us."

I tried. I seriously tried. But i couldn't keep mute. " The Divas didn't change my face now did they?”

She look incredibly surprised. " This is ridiculous. You're out. Leave."

"With pleasure." I ran out because I was close to tears. I was back to square one. I'm a nobody now. Nobody.

-------
Yusuf called me and me and with a hissed I blocked his number. I was not ready for any drama as I already have more than enough. My best friend was angry with me and I just got kicked out of the best thing that ever happened to me.

Another call came in and I thought it was Yusuf using another number until I looked down and noticed it was Alhaji Bello. Great..another problem.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Good afternoon baby. Where are you?”

"I'm in school, about to go home now." I grabbed my bag and swings it around my shoulder.

"Good. Meet me outside." And then he hanged up.

I saw his car immediately I walked out the gate. I entered and he hugged me.
He suggested that we should get something to eat and I agreed.

He ordered rice and stew while I ordered potato and ketchup.

" I have something for you." He said immediately we went back to the car.

I was happy, I didn't know what it was but I was happy.

He pulled out a bag that had slot written on it in big letters and then pulled out a box that had the apple logo.

He didn't bought an iPhone for me right. No he didn't. No

But it was. A brand new rose gold colored iPhone 11 pro max.

I squealed like a little girl. I hugged him and pecked him.

"Oh my God, thank you so much." I hugged him again and he pulled me into a deep wet kiss.

"That's sorry for what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have done that."

He apologized and at that moment I didn't Care about anything except the new phone and how I was going to hide it from my parents.

------
So an update. 

I have a long rant about some if you.
You guys don't understand that I have a life outside of wattpad. I make time out of my hectic life to write and update for you guys once in a while. Now you thinking that because you shout at me will make me update then you're very wrong. As much as I try to do this. If you feel I'm taking your time and I'm not updating then FIND ANOTHER BOOK THAT UPDATES DAILY.

And for you guys that show me support every step of the way. Thank you and tho update is for you.

Please vote
Comment
Share
And follow

Limatuuu💜