11 ~ THE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE

It had been three weeks since I started dating Yusuf and it was a wonderful experience, Yusuf was the sweetest boyfriend ever. Even though we had to date secretly, that still didn't stop him from showing his romantic side.

Sometimes I wonder what was in it for him, I mean how could a ridiculously good looking guy want to be with me if all people, not because i was ugly but because i was poor.

Been the child of an imam was a pretty big deal especially since it was a central mosque so money was never Yusuf's problem. He once told me his weekly allowance from the federal government was fifty thousand, and that excluding the one he got from his uncle who was a house of representative member.

Yusuf bought me gifts every single day, it was insane trying to hide it all from Tabitha.

We were sitting in music class with Basma and Seyi when a junior student came with a whole box of snickers, he told me someone sent him which was the code for Yusuf sent me.

Basma awwed and then proceeded to have a go at the box of deliciousness.
Seyi looked up from her phone, looking at the box of snickers and then at me.

Then she moved her hand, picked on and started munching on it and I did the same. When she was gone, she threw away the wrapper on the nearest bin and turned her attention to me.

"Thank for the snickers, thanks to whoever sent it or wait..thanks to Yusuf, it was really generous of him." She taunted, making me and Basma to freeze.

How did she found out?

I looked at Basma in silent question.. Did you tell her?

And she shook her head, I looked back at seyi and she was smiling.

"You thought I didn't know?" She laughed out loud but i was still frozen, million thoughts went through my head. I was scared that she was going to tell Tabitha about me and Yusuf.

"How..how did you find out?" I choked out.

"Baby girl, everyday when we all have free period you always run off to go to the 'cafeteria' to help the woman for extra credit, but you know what? One day i followed you and I saw you and Yusuf getting into the old physics lab, the one no one use again. I followed you for four days and I realized you were dating Yusuf." She said with a snugged look and I looked down.

"Hey Divas" Tabitha's voice spoke and I turned immediately, my heart was beating in my chest and i thought it would jump out. "Ohh snickers, who bought it?"

Basma and I were silent, we didn't know if to lie or just say the truth.

"Oh it was Fatima secret admirer, we don't know him but this was super sweet." Seyi replied. I immediately released a huge breath of relief, mouthing thank you to her and smiling at Tabitha.

She shrugged and continue eating her food.

------

At exactly one pm, I stepped into the old physics lab and waited for Yusuf. He walked in a few moments later, and immediately made his way to me and laid a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Hey babe!" He greeted, his hands moving to wrap around my waist, he was the sweetest ever.

"Hey boo!" I replied and wrapped my hands around his neck.

He immediately started kissing me, deeply and not like he usually does.

He moved me to the long chair in the right end side of the class.

"Wait Yusuf." I yanked my lips away, but he continued kissing my neck. "What are you doing, I thought we said this Is going to happen next week?"

We did had a talk about me losing my virginity, Yusuf was not a virgin but I was and when he asked me if i want to lose it in a special way, I just told him I want it gone by next week. That way I can be with Yusuf and Alhaji at the same time.

"Yeah we did, but I need you now, let just get over it."

He continued kissing me and i shrugged allowing him to do what he wants.

In a matter of minutes, our clothes were gone and we were about to move to the next stage.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, I wanted to be safe, if I'm pregnant my mom would killed me.

"No i don't, but it doesn't matter."

"Won't I get pregnant?"

"No, I have slept with many girls without a condom before." Ouch if that didn't hurt me, I don't know what would.

"But not a virgin." I protested.

"Shut up babe" He kissed me and continue.

Guess I'm losing my virginity today.

-----
So another chapter, will try and update on friday.

So guess please check out. "Destiny of a love marriage" by _aisha092
I promise you will like it.

For next chapter.....show me love❤❤

Flow me with comment and votes.

Please vote
Comment
Share
And follow

Limatuuu💜