Chapter 18 - So it's true...?

Start from the beginning

She probably heard Elijah as her head snapped our way before I could even answer Elijah, and she had this smug look on her face when she made eye contact with me and I knew this bitch is about to rub it in my face, but I swear to everything that's holy, if this bitch even dares to say something or think about coming closer to me, I will fuck her up! And I don't give a fuck how that's going to make me look because she is a fucking snake, that I know for sure, so the smart thing for her to do is to turn back to her door and head inside without looking back. But I guess this bitch is as stupid as they come because she turned her body fully our way and started walking towards us, still with that smug smile.

"Aurora, let go!" Elijah said and tried to pull on my arm, which I had completely forgotten was still being held by him and without saying a word, I pulled my arm out of his grasp, not wanting to be stopped by him because I'm about to rip a bitch apart!

"Top of the morning we have here, isn't it?" She asked as soon as she was a few feet away from us.

"Maddie just go to your room" Elijah says rudely, which was surprising to me because all the guys have been cheerleaders for this bitch.

"What? I'm not doing anything wrong, I just came to say good morning" she says in that fake innocent voice of hers and before Elijah said something, I spoke up.

"Why don't you just move the fuck along because we do not care to be greeted by a snake like you" I gritted out and the bitch's smile only grew.

"Well I came over here for that and to let you in on a little a secret, you see Dante and I had a fantastic day yesterday, well if you haven't noticed me leaving Dante's room, I'll be happy to let you in on the details of the happenings of last night AND this morning" She was saying or more like gloating as I was busy moving forward and just as she finished, I threw my fist towards her face so fast and punched her, she didn't even have time to duck or bat her fucking eyelashes.

"The fact that you have no shame walking around SOMEONE ELSE'S home, in a damn blanket that's covering your obvious naked body, with an Estate FULL of men, just to what? Gloat that you fucked someone that feels NOTHING for you, rub it in the person's face whom he ACTUALLY loves?! Shows exactly what you really are! Have you no fucking shame?!" I practically yelled at her and then punched her again, this time so hard, that she landed on the floor.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" She screamed as she sat on the floor trying to cover her body as well as her bloody nose and mouth.

"Aurora ju-" Elijah was busy saying when I lifted my hand to stop him.

"Stay out of this!" I gritted out and he lifted his hands in surrender and I turned back to the bitch. "Get the fuck up and go get some damn clothes on you! Fucking disrespecting my best friend's home, you're fucking disgusting!" I said and then walked closer and leaned forward.

"Come near me ever again and you won't only be nursing a damn broken nose!" I gritted out and stood up and walked past her.

I walked towards Dante's room, the one guy whom I trusted with my heart and soul. I want to give him a piece of my mind as I could feel the anger doubling with every step I took, completely ignoring Elijah's calls from behind me. A part of me is looking for confirmation too because I don't trust that bitch AT ALL and judging by the way she slammed his door, maybe she came onto him and he turned her down, so I do not want to jump to any conclusions, I need proof. I need to see it for myself! And I did the second I opened the door, there he lay, naked with only the sheet covering his obvious naked dick and then he opened his eyes, somewhat as it's still half closed, staring at me.

PRETEND DANTE ISN'T THAT YOUNG LOOKING AND THAT HE ISN'T SHAVED😫