Chapter 17 - Quality Time with the BFF

Start from the beginning

I was shocked when my door all of a sudden burst open, standing there in my doorway is an out of breath Maddie.

"Are...you...sorry" she says out of breath and then took a few sharp breaths in and out before she continued. "Sorry I'm just out of breath... I was out for a run when I got your text and I ran straight here because I had to know if you were serious!" She asks all happily, still a bit breathless but excited nonetheless.

"Of course! I'm spending quality time with my best friend today" I said with smirk and she ran towards me and threw herself on top of me, squealing and my eyes grew as huge as fucking balls because I was only in my damn boxer briefs and here she was on top of me, straddling my waist.

"Oh my God! You have no idea how happy I am right now!" She squealed excitedly and just when I was about to tell her to move, I saw Maddie's head snap to the STILL open door and I knew someone was there and I immediately turned my head into that direction.

I was right, standing by the door gritting her teeth, is a very pissed looking Aurora. My head snapped to Maddie, whose head moved from Aurora to mine and then back again, seemingly as shocked as I am because we all knew that this did not look good. I was laying on my bed only in boxer briefs, with Maddie straddling my waist and holding down my damn hands! I didn't have a chance to say something, when Aurora spoke first.

"Am I interrupting something?" She spits out and surprisingly Maddie got off of me without me having to move her and before I could say anything, Maddie answered her.

"No not all, I was just excited that Dante and I was spending the day together and got carried away" she answers and when I looked to Aurora, she only narrowed her eyes at Maddie's niceness, and completely ignored her and faced me again, and I cocked my head to the side and looked at Aurora because that wasn't nice of her. I mean Maddie don't even know that we are sort of a thing and spend the whole weekend last week together and yet she still explained herself to Aurora, and Aurora ignored her?