"P'Pha? That P'Pha?"

"Phana Kongthanin?"

"Ask him to come!"

"Bitch! Stay away from my future husband!"

I raised my middle finger at Fatty who's calling me bitch. Nate answer them cheerfully.

"Yeah, they always together. I think P'Pha really like Yo. Too bad he can't join us today. He used to keep Yo away from weird people. Right, Park?"

Park smile at Nate and nodded. I really want to wipe those creepy smile off of his face. They keep talking about P'Pha while Fatty keep cursing me for stole P'Pha from him. Fatty suddenly straighten up and gaping his mouth.

"You know what? You can have P'Pha. I forgive you, because I think I just found the love of my life."

We all following his gaze and I saw Ming enter the Cafeteria. He's looking around while craning his neck.

"He's so handsome!"

Red said dreamily.

"Dibs! Stay away from him!"

Fatty snared at Red. 

"Ming! Over here!"

Ming turned to look at us after Nate calling him. Nate shifted to let Ming sit beside me.

"I thought you don't wanna come?"

"I change my mind. Thanks for telling me, Nate."

Nate smile at him.

"You're welcome."

I frowned at her. She smile apologetically. Ming already meet Nate couple of time, but I don't know how Ming get her number. Montree cleared his throat. I turned to look at them and nearly laugh when I see Fatty glared at me.

"So, you're Ming?"

Ming looked at Montree and smile. 

"Montree, right? Yo told me so much about you."

Ming turned his gaze to Fatty, Red and Jay.

"You must be Fatty. And you are the twins."

Fatty nearly fainted when Ming says his name. Red and Jay answer him at the same time.

"The ugly one is Jay."

"The ugly one is Red."

Montree snorted.

"You both identical twins. You are equally ugly!"

Montree ignored their protest.

"Nice to finally meet you. Yo is right. You're handsome."

Ming smirked.

"You told them I'm handsome?"

"And he told me you two were fuck-buddies too."

I glared at him.

"What the fuck! I never said that."

Ming laughed.

"Thank you for taking care of him while I was away."

Ming said while rounding his arm around my shoulder. I nearly rolled my eyes at him but choose not to say anything. I know he just playing his role as my "Boyfriend" in front of Park. Ming shift his eyes to Park who just sit quietly since Ming arrived. Ming face turned cold immediately. 

"You still here? I thought you have to be somewhere else?"

Nate snorted. I see something change in Park's eyes for a second. But it's gone when he blinked. He smiled at me and get up.