64. cole x camila (s)

Start from the beginning

"That sounds perfect, I'm starving. Let me just get changed and I'll meet you in 5." Camila smiled and headed for her trailer.

The two sat a booth in Denny's around a couple blocks away from set. They were just having a casual conversation, about their cast mates and busy schedules and scenes. In the haste of their conversation, soon they both finished their meals.

"Cami...can I tell you something?" Cole asked, suddenly breaking away from their jokey nature for a more serious tone.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Camila replied anxiously.

"I like you, like a lot. You don't have to like me back, but I just thought you should hear from me before it slips in an interview or someone makes a compilation of all the times I've stared at you or something." He laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Cole," The girl  says, placing her small hand on top of his.
"I like you too." She smiled, flashing her perfectly white teeth.

"Oh. I mean, uh, cool." He played it off, leaning back.

The dark haired girl snorted, and Cole laughed too, intertwining their fingers together.

"As much as I want to stay, we should probably get back now." Cole murmurs. Cami nods and grabs her bag. The two fought about who should pay the check. Cole settles on a single game of Rock Paper Scissors. He won, which technically meant the girl was to pay, but he claimed that winning allowed him to choose and he paid. It was around dusk now, so the sky was many shades of blue and orange and the sun began to set.

The light breeze caused goosebumps to form on Camila's skin as they walked. Cole shrugged off his brown jacket, draping it over the girl's shoulders. He stopped, smiling down at her, the light from a lamp post illuminating her.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah." he smiles and leans down and kisses her, arms holding onto her waist. They stood, kissing for a while before continuing walking back to the set, hand-in-hand.

Once they got back, Cole pulled the girl into his trailer, and as soon as he closed and locked it behind him, he turned to her and kissed her hard. The two walked backwards until they both fell on the bed. They laughed for a bit, before resuming their make out. The boy kissed down Camila's neck, searching for her weak spot. She moaned out quietly, knowing how thin the trailer walls were, and Cole knew that he'd found it because he sucked on it, marking his territory. Her fingers tangled in his dark hair and pulled at the ends, earning a low groan from Cole against her neck. The girl could feel herself growing wetter as Cole continued pleasuring her with kisses.

"Fuck." Cole breathed, breath hot against her neck. He sat up and took off his shirt and jeans, Cami following suit, shrugging off the boy's jacket and slipping out of her tight dress. After they were both in their underwear, Cole attacked her neck again. He kissed lower, down to my collar bones and down the valley between her breasts, slipping hand behind the girl and skillfully unclipping her lace bra, throwing it behind him.

He leaned down and sucked on her right breast, kneading the other with his hand. Cami let out a quiet moan, and bucked her hips up again in an attempt to get some friction. Cole continued kissing all over her body and stopped at the hem of the actress' panties.

He slipped them off, again throwing them behind him. She took her bottom lip between her teeth as Cole kissed her inner thighs, teasing the raven haired girl. He finally placed a kiss on her wet core, causing a whimper to fall from her lips. He gently licked her clit, before slipping two fingers into her core. Cami gasped and her hands immediately tangled themselves in his hair, pulling lightly, earning the same groan from the boy. Soon she felt the knot in her stomach tighten.

"Oh, Cole. Fuck yes! Right there!" The girl moaned loudly as Cole sucked on her clit and pumped his fingers hard and fast into her pussy.

"Cole, shit. Fuck you're so good!" Her grip on his hair got tighter as she arched her back. Just before the actress could release, he pulled away.

"Cole!" She groaned and raised an eyebrow at him. He winks and kitten licks her sensitive clit again. Yet again the girl's high approached her. Her moans got louder, but once again, Cole pulled away just as she was about to cum.

"Cole, please" I pleaded. He sucked her clit again. "Oh don't stop, don't st- Cole!" Camila let out a frustrated sigh, desperate for some release. Cole laughed and went back to sucking again. he didn't pull away this time, as the girl felt her high coming for the third time that night.

"Cole! Oh fuck right there!" she screamed, releasing all over his fingers. He rode out her high, then pulled his fingers out, sucking them dry.

"Damn, Princess. You taste delicious." Cole commented and then smirked at her. He took out a condom from his wallet that was in his jeans, then took his boxers off and crawled back on top of the girl. He slid on the condom, then lined himself at Camila's entrance, both of them gasping when he pushed himself in. Once he was all the way in, he stayed there for a bit, letting the girl adjust to his size.

"Move, please." She whispered. The dark haired boy thrusted his hips slowly and carefully. The two were both gasping and moaning as he built a rhythm.

"Faster." Cami moaned quietly. Cole obeyed the command and thrusted his hips faster and harder into her petite figure.

"Cole.." She moaned out as his hips met hers.

"Fuck." The boy grunted shortly after her, breathing and grunting into the crook of her neck. His thrusts got faster and harder, and Cole had to sit up, wrapping her legs around his waist and gripping the girl's hips.

"I'm c-close" she managed as he pounded into her.

"Me too, baby."
Cole grunts as he thrusts into her even harder. With just a few more thrusts, the girl came with a shriek of his name. Cole came shortly after, disposing the condom, then laid next to me. They were panting as they attempted to catch their breath.

"That was something." Cami giggles, mocking him from earlier today. Cole snorted and pulled her close to him, arm falling around her body sleepily.

"I'm so glad that the kiss was written into the script. It took me days to convince Roberto." Cole whispered, and kissed my forehead.

The girl looked up at him, shocked, but his eyes were closed and soon snores were falling quietly from his mouth. Cami shook her head with a smile and cuddled into him.