After what seemed like the longest time, we arrived at the airport, got our rental car, and drove the rest of the way to the resort in Honolulu. After about a 15 minute drive, we pulled up to the gorgeous resort.

It was massive, extremely tall, right by the ocean, had a bunch of drink bars and food places, and a giant pool with waterfalls and other fun activities in it.

Literally paradise.

We were all really excited, seeing as we hadn't been on a real vacation in four or five years.

We piled out of the car, tipped the guy who grabbed our luggage, checked in, and made our way up to the room on the 11th floor.

In the elevator, I decided to ask Jackson something that had been on my mind.

"How did we afford this trip?" I asked, catching the attention of others too. It looked like they wanted to know, too.

"That's for me to know. Don't worry about it, we can afford it," He assured us, dropping the topic. Oh well.

We reached the 11th floor and found our room. We opened it up and all five of our jaws dropped. It looked like a full blown penthouse.

Luckily, there were three bedrooms, meaning the boys would partner up and I got my own room. The perks of being the only girl.

Wasting no time, we changed clothes and decided to check out the beach and what the resort had to offer. Because of the time change, it was still pretty early in the afternoon.

Instead of taking the elevator, we decided to race down the stairs just for the fun of it. I was leading the way, but everyone just pushed me out of the way and I ended up last. Unfair.

We reached the path that lead to the beach and made our way down to it. The beach was incredible. Nothing like the Florida ones back home.

Aqua-teal seas, white sand, clear horizon, and perfect temperature. It was so peaceful.

I looked off into the near distance and spotted a muscle gym, equipped with a bunch of ropes, weights, rings, bars, and more, right on the sand.

I got the attention of my brothers and they were intrigued right away, mutually suggesting that we head over there.

The first thing my brothers wanted to do was have races to see who could climb the rope the quickest. I offered to time them, not really in the mood to climb.

They threw off their shirts and really got serious about the competition.

We were minding our own business, laughing, and just having fun as a family.

That is, until, a group of teenage girls, probably about Ben's age, started swarming the area like a bunch of pesky flies.

There were three ropes, and my brothers were occupying two of them. The girls chose the open rope and gathered around it, cheering on a girl that began to climb it.

"YES! GO BELLA! OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO STRONG, I WISH I COULD CLIMB A ROPE," One of her friends yelled. I chuckled to myself. She could barely make it up halfway.

My brothers looked over to see the commotion. I rolled my eyes. They fell into the girls' stupid trap.

One of the girls tapped Dylan on the shoulder. "Isn't that so cool how she can do that?" She asked, smirking and pointing.

"Yeah that's cool I guess," He said, not really interested.

"You guess? Most girls can't do that," She said, fake laughing.