Chapter 1

*(Set in 1st person) Your name is Victoria (Tori)*

"Come on Toriii!" Sarah whines.
"You never come out! Come on pleaseee!"
"Who's going to be there?" I ask, as I look through the mail.
"Me, Jessica and you?!" She says hopefully. I can feel her smiling through the phone.
"Fine. I'll come out," I say.
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU VICTORIA ANGELA GUNN!" She screams over the phone. I laugh.
"What do I wear?"
"Black and red," Sarah says.
"So...sexy?" I giggle.
"Yes! You and your sexy little bod! I never get to see it!" Sarah laughs.
"I'll come pick you up at 8 okay?"
"Okay Sarah, see you then, bye!" I hang up the phone. I plonk myself down on my couch.
"There better be good looking guys or I'm dressing up for nothing." I say out loud. I grunt as I move into my room to see what outfit I could put on. I found a black bodysuit that I haven't worn in ages. I have black jeans that'll be fine and black heels. Great.

I put makeup on and I straighten my hair

I put makeup on and I straighten my hair. I hear Sarah's car beep outside.
I grab my bag and I run out the house.
"Hey sexyy!" Sarah shouts out the window.
"Never get to see that hot bod!" Jessica shouts from behind her. I shimmy as I get in the back seat.
"Let's get wasted!" I scream.

We pull up to the bar. We show our ID's to the bouncer then we go in. It's busier than usual but I haven't been at the bar for 2 months.
We hold hands until we get to the bar.
"3 tequila shots pleeeaase!" Sarah asks the bartender.
"Okay! Tori! See a man you like?" Jessie asks.
"Not right now," I say.
"Well if you come home with us! I will kill you because you haven't got laid in AGESS!" She announces in front of everyone.
"Shhhhuut up! You'll ruin the chance if I ever get one!" I say, punching her arm.
"Oh my god guys shut up! Who's that?" Sarah says, pointing to the other side of the bar. There was a tall blonde guy.
"He is gorgeous! I wanna piece of that!" Sarah announces. I jokingly roll my eyes.

"Three shots ladies," the bartender places our shots down.
"Cheers to girls night!" I say. We clink the glasses and down the tequila.
"Okay, I already drank before I came here so I'm 100% drunk and I'm 100% going to talk to that tall glass of water!" Sarah shouts over the loud music. We watch her as she makes her way over the bar. We chuckle as she flirts heavily. He likes it though to our surprise. We see the guys attention go straight to someone behind him.
"Shittt! Tori...who is that?!" Jessie says, pointing at a guy who's now not behind the tall one.
"Holy shit," I think out loud.
I eye him up. He's got loose, chocolate coloured curls and a really defined jawline. He has a kind smile but when he has his resting face he looks really sexy. He has a red jacket on and a black t-shirt underneath. He's wearing black jeans and his shoes are red and white.
"Oh my god Tori he's your type! And he's gorgeous!" Jessie says. I can't take my eyes off of him. He's so gorgeous. But as I was about to turn back to Jessie and say my usual, "no it could never happen" he looks at me.

He catches me staring at him. I don't look away in embarrassment. I keep looking at him. My body takes control without thinking. I look him up and down, clearly flirting and I bite my lip as I smile. He does the exact same but with hunger in his eyes. He winks at me then orders a drink.
"Did he...did you...what the hell just happened?!" Jessie exclaims.
"I don't know what happened either," I say breathily.
"Oh my fucking god Victoria Gunn you are HORNYYY!" Jessie shouts.
"Oh my god! Jessie! Shut the fuck up!" I can't help but laugh.

"Drink for you miss," the bartender puts down a drink and a napkin.
"Oh I haven't ordered anything," I say.
"No, but the guy over there did for you," the bartender winks and pushes the napkin toward you.
You look at what it says.

If you don't have the courage to come talk to me, this should help ;) Tom xo

"Oh my god," I smile.
"He's looking at you! Take the shot babe!" Jessie says. I look over at "Tom" and wink at him. He blushes slightly but takes a drink of his beer, still staring. I keep my eyes on him while i take the shot. He almost looks impressed. I grab my bag and Jessie's hand.
"Oh are you talking to him?" Jessie asks.
"No, we're dancing," I say. Toms still staring at me. I'm playing hard to get. And he knows it.