16: Bathroom

Hyun and Taehyung get off the bus and walks towards the school. They haven't spoken together since the conversation in Taehyung's room.

They both walk inside the classroom. Taehyung's eyes are glued to the floor when he steps inside. He can't look at Jungkook.

He feels Jungkook's eyes over him all the time since Jungkook is in the row behind him.

Jungkook is indeed staring at Taehyung. He hasn't been thinking of anything except the boy ever since he left the house. What's he going to do? Taehyung probably hates him now, or even worse, is scared of him.

The rest of the day went on with Jungkook doing everything to catch Taehyung's attention, and Taehyung just running away from him.

It finally succeeds for Jungkook to catch Taehyung and pull him into the bathroom. They are standing in the stall furthest away from the door.

"Please Jungkook," Taehyung says, his eyes are closed.

"Are you scared of me?" Jungkook asks.

"Am I supposed to be?" Taehyung opens his eyes and looks a Jungkook. The smaller is holding his books over his chest while being totally pressed against the cold wall.

"No. Why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asks.

"Uhm, do I have to remind you of who I am? And we-we kis-" Taehyung can't get the last words out, and his cheeks start to blush when he thinks about the scene.

Jungkook smirks as he leans in. He pecks Taehyung lips, shocking the boy all over. "Wha-what" is the only words Taehyung can say.

Jungkook leaves Taehyung in the stall, still confused.

He's weirder than me.

- Time skip -

Taehyung sits in his room. He looks at his camera and the picture of Jungkook. 

He's so pretty.

Taehyung feels like a stalker, but he just had to take it after their encounter in the bathroom

Taehyung feels like a stalker, but he just had to take it after their encounter in the bathroom. The feeling of Jungkook's lips on his makes the butterflies in his stomach go crazy.

He places the picture in the bottom of his drawer after a while of looking. He leans back in the chair and looks up at the ceiling. He can't do this.

It hurts in his chest when he thinks about it. There's no way a misfit like him can be together with someone like Jungkook.

He stands up and places himself in front of the mirror.

The boy takes his shirt off and looks at the scars on his body. There's no way.

TWINS // Taekook ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara