6: Dinner

Hyun knocks on the door making Taehyung jump slightly from the shock. "Come on, you have to make the food! They will be here in 10 minutes" the younger says, still knocking at the door.

Taehyung sighs as he stands up and walks towards the door. Hyun is just looking at him with annoyed eyes when he comes out. The elder walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Why is it that I have to cook?" Taehyung asks his sister who is currently correcting her hair. "Because, I have to clean up my room and I have to be a host for them. I can't do that if I have to cook," she says like only an idiot would have thought something else.

Taehyung sighs again before starting up the hotplate.

Just like Hyun said, it only took 10 minutes before the group showed up. They all sit in the living room. "So, are we ready to die?" Shin jokes, the others laugh. The assignment must be returned Friday, meaning they will meet up every day until then.

"Arhhhh, I'm not mentally ready" Yong bursts out as she leans back in the sofa. Hyun laughs at her before turning towards Jungkook, who is looking around the house, like he's searching for something.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Not liking the house?" Hyun laughs. Jungkook just smiles at the sudden question. "It's a nice house" he answers.

Jungkook was looking for Taehyung, wondering where he is. Hyun is fast to answer his question "my brother is cooking, so we have to eat soon".

They all walk inside the dining room, and Jungkook sees Taehyung standing with his back towards them, totally focused on the food.

The twins' parents join as well, making the guests feel welcome. Taehyung places the food on the table before sitting down beside Shin, diagonally towards Jungkook.

"So, you have to start on your assignment today! You'll do fine, don't worry," the mother says, looking at Hyun with fond eyes who just smiles back.

They eat the food and talks about all kind of stuff. Jungkook keeps gazing towards Taehyung, who is only eating a small portion. The boy hasn't said a word the whole time.

"How about you? Have you started yet?" Jungkook asks. It takes a few seconds for Taehyung to realize that the question was aimed at him. The others are a bit shocked by the sudden change of subject.

"Um- I have finished it" Taehyung answers slowly, still looking at the table. Jungkook smiles at him "wow, you must be really smart!" He answers.

 Jungkook smiles at him "wow, you must be really smart!" He answers

Hyun is observing the scene, getting a little annoyed.

"No, I'm-" Taehyung gets cut off by Hyun "thank you for the food, I think we need to get started as well, right?" She asks the rest of her group. Yong and Shin nods and starts collecting the plates.

Taehyung just looks down again. Jungkook is a bit sad that he couldn't talk to him longer. He has such a deep voice. 

-----

Taehyung's deep and soulful voice gives me life ~