4: I feel sorry for you

The music is loud as they step inside the house. Hyun sees Yong and waves before joining her at the table. Taehyung is left alone standing in the entrance, not really knowing what to do. His eyes seek to the floor.

A cup is shown before his eyes, he blinks and looks up. Jungkook is standing with the drink in his hand, there's a small smile on his face. Taehyung takes the drink "thanks, but I-I'm driving" he says with a shaky voice, seeking for the floor again due to embarrassment. Jungkook laughs a little "I figured, it's alcohol-free" he says, still smiling.

Taehyung is confused by this sudden kindness and doesn't know how to answer. Shin calls for Jungkook. The dark-haired boy looks at Taehyung "feel free to join us" he says before turning around and taking place next to Shin and Hyun.

Hyun is staring at him, her eyes look annoyed. He looks down again while biting his lips. No way she would allow him.

The elder chooses to sit on the sofa, the rest of the class is playing different games to get drunk. It's the first time he's at a party on a school night.

Taehyung slowly sips to the juice in the cup. He feels a sudden presence as he looks around. The weird girl is looking at him again. She's smirking this time. It's uncomfortable for Taehyung, the girl's mocking look is telling him more then he needs to know. Will he ever be free from this life?

Taehyung walks outside to get some fresh air. He drags his hoodie over his head.

As expected, the weird girl is following him outside

As expected, the weird girl is following him outside. He just looks at her as she gets closer. "Hey there freak, remember me?" she asks, still with the smirk on her face. Taehyung doesn't answer, he just looks at her with tired eyes.

"You know, because of your stupidity, one of my best friends got kicked out of school," she says while looking at her nails. The bully did get kicked out and got in a lot of trouble with his parents. Taehyung looks down. Is it really his fault?

"It's really unlucky for you, you know. He got a lot of friends here you see - sad if you had to move again" the tone in her voice is condescending, making the boy feel uncomfortable. "I feel sorry for you," she says before turning around and walking away.

-----

*Feeling sorry for him*