13: Hangover

Jungkook left Taehyung alone so he could sleep. He went down to the party again, trying to find his friends. Hyun is throwing up in a bucket with help from Yong. Well-deserved.

Jungkook looks around. As soon as he sees Shin, he quickly grabs him and pulls him away from the crowd. "Hey, Shin, I need your help. I'm looking for a guy from one of the other classes, he's wearing a hoodie" Jungkook says.

"Do you know how many guys that are wearing a hoodie today? There must be something else about him" Shin asks. Jungkook looks around, it's true, many of the guys are wearing hoodies.

Jungkook sighs. He needs to talk with Taehyung tomorrow.

- Time skip -

They all sit together at the table. Hyun with a hand on her forehead, trying to soothe the headache from the hangover.

Jungkook is just sitting, totally focused on Taehyung's door, that he can see on the second floor. The boy hasn't come out yet, making Jungkook a little nervous.

"GOD, that party rocked!" Yong breaks the silence. Shin nods, also a little hit by the hangover. "I don't remember much though," Hyun says.

Jungkook looks at the girl. He's getting a little annoyed, he could probably have reached Taehyung in time if she hadn't been so drunk and trying to kiss him and hold him down.

"I have to go now, my brother is moving, he needs help," Yong says while checking her phone. "Okay, I think I'm going back to sleep," Shin says. "Same" Hyun follows and stands up.

Shin suggested Jungkook they could watch a movie or something. But he fell asleep 10 minutes into it, leaving Jungkook alone.

It's 10:43 in the morning. Jungkook wonders why they woke up so early, but he guesses that's normal when you have a hangover.

He gets out of bed, leaving Shin in the room. The door to Taehyung's room is still closed. Jungkook slowly approaches it and knocks gently.

"Come in," it's Taehyung's voice.

Jungkook slowly opens the door. Taehyung is sitting on the edge of the bed, his back turned towards Jungkook.

There is silence after Jungkook closes the door behind him.

Jungkook is the first to talk "so, how are you feeling?" he asks.

Taehyung sits still. "Thank you," he says. Jungkook can barely hear it.

"What happened Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung moves his head slightly, still not looking at Jungkook. What's he supposed to say?

 What's he supposed to say?

-----

Deep conversation coming up XD