25: Sister

Sorry for the late update...😅 But here it is! There are only this and one more chapter left😬

I'm sorry if this seems like a short book... But it's my first story and I never planned it to be longer, so I hope it's okay.

And 1,6k reads!!!!!! Thank you guys so much, I can't believe it!

-----

"What?" Taehyung is now sitting up on the bed, looking at his sister in disbelief.

"Ehm... do you remember our aunt? The one who died a few years ago?" Hyun asks and Taehyung nods slowly.

"I kinda... got all the inheritance..." she quietly says.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. Obviously, he wouldn't get any.

"But Hyun... why would you do this?" Taehyung asks confused. He has never felt the support from his sister. He has never known how much he needed it.

"Because I'm a horrible person, and good people like you deserve better than this. Sorry I didn't realize in time..."

Taehyung gives her a small smile.

"It's okay," he assures her. Hyun smiles back, feeling warm inside.

"So... what did you plan?" 

"You'll take the train tomorrow" she states.

"To-Tomorrow? Wow, you really planned this out fast," Taehyung adds with shock.

"Yeah... our aunt had a lot of money, so don't worry about it. I'll pay until you guys find a job," she answers.

"Y-You guys?" Taehyung asks confused and Hyun mentally slaps herself. She doesn't even know if Jungkook is willing to do it. But considering his bruise, she has a good feeling.

"Uhm... I kinda told Jungkook about the plan," she whispers. She had called the elder, telling him the details.

"If he shows up at the train tomorrow, you guys go together," she says with a soft voice. Taehyungs eyes open wide. Would that really be possible? Didn't Jungkook just ignore him? But of course, that was because of his family. The raven probably yearns for freedom too.

"But what about mom and dad?" Taehyung asks in a shaky voice.

"I will explain it to them. They will not get in the way, I promise! And you're over 18, there's nothing they can do about it," Hyun assures. Taehyung suddenly feels a pang in his stomach. Excitement and fear hit at the same time. Will he be free?

Before other words are exchanged the boy rushes forwards and hugs tightly around his sister. Hyun is taken aback by the sudden embrace. But she quickly adjusts and hugs back, closing her eyes tightly. She has missed this. And now she feels like crying. The amount of hate and trouble she has thrown at her brother is horrible, and she can't believe it took her so long to notice.

But now, she can change that. She will change that.

- Time skip -

It's early morning, and Hyun slowly opens Taehyung's door.

"Are you ready?" she whispers, and Taehyung nods weakly. He's sitting on the bed, considering if he should really do this. Would this really happen? He looks around his room. All the walls are clear and white. He has packed all his belongings down, which is basically nothing except some pictures and clothes.

After sitting in silence for a while, he gets his mind together and stands up.

Hyun opens the door for him before they both walk down the stairs as quiet as possible. His parents will know after he leaves. Then they can't stop him.

They put on their shoes and coats before slowly opening the front door. Hyun jumps in the driver's seat of their father's car. Taehyung places himself in the passenger seat as Hyun turns the car on. The motor roars to life, and the twins fear for a second that their parents woke up.

They quickly dismiss the thought and drives out of the driveway, towards the train station.

- Time skip -

There are not many people at the station. Obviously, the clock is like 5 am in the morning.

But Jungkook is not there either.

"L-Let's just wait okay, he will come," Hyun tries to convince Taehyung, but it doesn't seem like an easy task. Leaving everything behind is not something you just do. It's a choice Taehyung never thought he had to make or get for that matter.

The train will approach in twenty minutes.

Ten minutes pass with them still waiting, but Jungkook still hasn't shown up. Taehyung is losing fate. He will still go for sure but...

Hyun taps him on the shoulder and passes the tickets. Taehyung hesitantly grabs them. 'Busan' it says. A city far away from Seoul.

Taehyung gives his sister a tired smile. Maybe he could be free. But he would still be lonely. Incredibly lonely.

Five more minutes pass, and people start getting ready for the train.

The said transport appears in the distance, approaching the platform the twins are standing on.

Jungkook is still nowhere to be seen.

-----

A bit short... But I will upload a chapter right away.

New story!

Like the west and cowboy? 😂 Go check it out! Thank you so much for reading Twins!

COWBOY // Taekook

Jungkook is a young businessman who's destined to be the boss of his father's company

Jungkook is a young businessman who's destined to be the boss of his father's company. But after having a one-night-stand with one of the clients, Jungkook's father forces his son to get a new job that might change his self-satisfied behavior.

A job in the countryside; far away from butlers, suits, fancy food aka. Jungkook's nightmare.

Will anyone be able to change his view of the world?