14: Weirdo

"I don't know what's wrong with me" Taehyung begins. Jungkook slowly walks over on the other side of the bed, making it possible for him to see Taehyung's face.

"I don't know why, but they have been after me... for so long" the brunette's voice shakes slightly.

Jungkook just observes the boy, not knowing what to say.

"I really need you to promise that you won't tell anyone," Taehyung says, finally looking at Jungkook.

"But... why would you keep it a secret?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung looks down on his hands. They're cold and shaking.

"It's the seventh time were moving... it's just following me around, like a curse!" Taehyung says, "if we have to move again, my family is just going to hate me more than they already do."

"Who was it?" Jungkook asks. 

"What?"

"The ones who did that to you?"

"Ahh, I'm not sure, I think they are from the C class. I don't really know their faces, only their voices and fists" Taehyung answers.

Jungkook feels sorry for him, it somewhat hurts so much when Taehyung is sad. He walks towards the bed and places himself beside the smaller.

"But-but is that the only reason Hyun is like that towards you?" Jungkook asks.

"That's the main reason. But having a brother who's unpopular, weird and hated by almost everyone must be tiring too" Taehyung answers, slightly laughing at his own unworthiness.

Jungkook is shocked by the boy's words, having an incredible urge to tell him that everything he just said is totally wrong.

"Why do you even care? I mean, you're the most popular guy around..." Taehyung states. Jungkook doesn't know what to answer. Why did he care?

"I don't know. It-it's just that I'm shocked about how Hyun treats you. You seem like a nice guy after all," Jungkook finally says, too shy to look at the boy beside him. Taehyung looks at him, surprised by the compliment. He has never heard anything like that before.

Taehyung suddenly starts laughing. Jungkook is surprised and just looks confused at the boy.

"You're really weird you know," Taehyung comments, giggling in between the words. Jungkook feels a slight relief as he sees the smaller smile like that.

He wants to kiss him so bad.

-----

See you next chapter XD