15: Know your place

Taehyung is totally shocked; his eyes have never been bigger.

Jungkook is leaned over him, with his lips on Taehyung's. Both have their eyes open, looking awkwardly at each other.

Jungkook suddenly gets back to his senses. He quickly falls back while having his hand placed over his mouth in embarrassment.

Taehyung is still sitting in the same position not really knowing what to do with his body.

"Sor-" Jungkook can't finish his sentence before Hyun suddenly opens the door. She stands in the doorway, just looking weirdly at the two boys.

"What's going on?" She asks.

Jungkook opens his mouth to answer, but Taehyung is faster. "I-I was just explaining the way to Subway! Jungkook was just talking about going there," he quickly pulls Jungkook up with him and pushes him towards the door.

Jungkook is confused. Subway?

"There's nothing better than subway when you have a hangover, right?" Taehyung asks before pushing Jungkook out of his room, causing Hyun to do the same.

He smacks the door and leans against it. What just happened?

He's breathing hard and his eyes are still wide open. Jeon Jungkook just kissed him. ON THE FREAKING LIPS.

Jungkook and Hyun stand in silence for a while. Hyun lifts her arms looking weirdly at the boy.

"Ri-Right! I thought I wanted to pick up some food for you guys! You know-" Jungkook says, swinging his arms around.

Hyun looks at him like he's the weirdest person she has ever met, "okay? I'll go with you then".

They leave the house together. Jungkook looks back on Taehyung's door before walking out to the car.

- Time skip -

Jungkook and Shin went home after eating the food from Subway. Now that the assignment is finished, there's no need for them to be here anymore.

Taehyung is still in his room. He hasn't been outside yet. The clock is ticking slowly, and he just doesn't know what to do.

The scene is still printed into his mind. Jungkook leaning in and-.

The door suddenly opens and Hyun walks inside. Taehyung looks down by habit.

"You're seriously stepping on some mighty thin ice here," the girl says, leaning on one leg with her arms crossed. She's wearing a cap.

Taehyung looks at her in confusion "what do you mean?" he asks

"Don't try to be friends with Jungkook. I'm saying this to warn you" Hyun spits.

"I'm not..." the boy just answers, still looking down.

"If you try to be friends with him, you know what will happen to his image. Remember your place," Hyun finishes in a defined way.

Taehyung is a bit shocked. Hyun has said many mean things to him in his life, but this is hitting him hard.

"Understand?" Hyun asks since Taehyung didn't answer.

The boy looks up, he stares at her before nodding. He feels the blood boil as he sees her leave the room.

Taehyung really just wants to run away, far away from this living hell.