We All Are Same (Bonus 2)

I'm devastated, hearing the news of Sri Lanka. It is hard to believe that we are still calling ourselves Human. This is just so heart breaking.

No religion gives the right to kill people. First we are human. We have humanity inside us. But the devil who lives inside is making it impossible for us to be human.

Before we are Hindu-Muslim- Christian-Buddhist, We are Human. We have full right to worship our own Gods but we don't have the right to stop anyone from obligating their religious duty. People are not the one to decide who will die. It is upto God.

The news of Sri Lanka broke ny heart. May their soul rest in peace.

Ashley 4.5 years old

Sebastians's POV

"Dada! Can Ashy have it?" I turned to the voice, finding Ashley holding a book on her hand. I smiled and knelt down.

"What is this book about?" I said and Ashley looked confused.

"Faces!" Ashley said happily. I chuckled. "We All Are Same" was the book's name. Looking through the  book, a smile appeared on my face.

"That's a great book!" I said happily. Ginger's face started beaming.

"Thank you, Dada!" Ashley jumped at me and hugged me tightly.

"You are welcome!" I smiled as I rubbed her back. She immediately pulled back and ran towards the counter. I started to laugh looking at her excitement.

"Can you pack me this?" Ashley said holding the book over her head to hand it to the lady on the counter. The lady almost had and heart attack seeing a floating book and baby voice from her table. Then she leaned down to see Ashley and I started to laugh. The lady smiled and took the book from Ashley and started to pack it. Ashley was standing on her top toes to  see what she was doing. But failing cutely as she was too short to pole her head.

"Do you have money?" the lady said holding the packet.

"Money? Money is ewe!" Ashley gagged. The lady laughed.

"But you have to give me money to have the book." The lady pointed at the packet. Ashley look confused. Then started to look around with a cute pout. Her eyes met mine and she ran towards me.

"Dada, you have money?" Ashley asked pulling my pants and I laughed.

"Yes, I do." I smiled.  She started to pull my pants and drag me. I chuckeld seeing her so excited.

"Dada, Money!" Ashley jumped. I payed for the book and gave  her the packet.  I wish I could describe how her face lit up is as soon as I gave her the book. Who new a simple book could earn me a beautiful smile! I could buy her hundreds of books just to see this smile.

"Thank you! Wave a good day!" Ashley beamed as the lady. The lady smiled back. Then Ashley pulled me to the exit .

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! I could have something to buy as well!" I said looking down at her. Ashley pouted, thinking something. The stopped pulling me and looked up at me cutely

"You want something?" Ashley cutely batted her eyelashes. I chuckled.  I crouched down.

"No, but we should always ask. Okay?" I smiled.

"Okay Dada." Ashley nodded her head as if I told her how earth was created and she understood. I kisses her cheek and smiled.

"Let's go home." I smiled and offered her my pinky finger. Holding it we walked out of the store.