Shocking News

Sebastian's POV

I was tickling Ashley's tummy and she was chuckling hard. God! This baby is adorable!  Her smiling face just makes my day! The way she laughs and her drool comes out is the cutest scenary of the world! Soon I stopped tickling my daughter and picked her up. I placed her on my shoulder and started to rock her. Hoped she would fall asleep and I can do my other works.

I placed her and after a while I felt something wet on my shoulder. As Ashley drools so much I thoughtt her drool came out. But she let out a cry. So I replaced her in my arms and looked at my shoulder. There was white strain. She just puked on me! I let out a sigh and my daughter continued to cry. I took her into her room and placed her on the changing table. I took a wet tissue and whipped the puke from her mouth. Then again picked her up and cradled her. I started to rock her to sleepAs Anna has feed her before she left. Soon Ashley's breath became even and  I placed her into her crib. I kissed her forehead and grabbed the baby monitor and left the room.

I lied down on the couch and let out a sigh. This is the first time in 2 months Anna is out of house. The thought of Anna made me worried that she didn't call me when she reached the conference. I again thought about her weird behviour last night. This woman worries so much. I wanted to call her but I thought she was busy so I decided to take a nap.

I don't know when I fall asleep. But my mobile's ringtone woke me up. I reached for my phone.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice still rubbing my eyes.

"Is this Sebastian Stan speaking? " said a man from the other side.

"Yes? How may I help you?" I said.

"Mr.Stan, your wife, Annabell had an accident. She's in the LA hospital. " said the man. I felt the groud moved from my feet.

"WHAT?!"  I screamed.

"Yes." said the man. I stopped thinking for a moment.  I started to trembling.

"I'm coming! " I said and hung up the phone.  I was about to step our of the door when Ashley started to wail. I ran to her and picked her up and again ran for the door. She was still wailing.  I knocked the next door. A young man opened it.

"Hey?" said the young man.

"Can you take care of my daughter?  My wife had an accident. " i said hurriedly.

"Sure!" said the young man in confusion. Ashley was still wailing.

"She had her formula milk in my apartment. The instructions are written in the fridge" I said and ran towards the stairs without waiting for the elevator.

I rushed to the hospital and ran towards the reception.

"My wife!......Anna..." I was panting. The girl in the reception desk immediately recognize me and said.

"On the left hallway sir"

I ran towards the hall way and found the emergency room. They were still operating. I started to pace. After a while, a doctor came out from the room.

"How's Anna?" I said impatiently. I was trembling and sweating.

"Mr. Stan.... I'm sorry.... She couldn't make it...." said the doctor in a low voice. The doctor's words hit me like bullet. I fell down on the floor. Shocked.

This can't happen. Anna can't go anywhere. The doctor was lying. She is fine. She can't be....can't be...can't be dead! I felt my eyes tearing up. I made no effort to whipe them.

This can't  happen.  It's impossible. Nothing came out from me. I wanted to scream.  I wanted to cry out loud.  I wanted to end the world. I just lost the love of my life. This was the end of the world for me. She's gone. No! She can't be gone! We have our whole life to spend!  We have to spend time with our daughter!  She can't just leave me! I felt blank.