Cranky Baby

Dedicating this to my awesome, super energetic (Like Ashley) reader @CGVKIMTAEHYUNG!  thanks for those awesome comments and votes! Thanks a lot! Love you, love you, love you! <3 <3 <3 <3 

Sebastian's POV

".....so that's it. I won't be able to attend that. You know how much it hurts when I refuse them? I had to go instagram live, then I had to say sorry and all. I am booked for one month. I am just fired up. Then we have to go to LA. But taking pictures with them was fun. You know your Mom never liked it. She was so so jealous that girls are touching Dada." I chuckled remembering the memory.

 I was laying on the couch and Ashley was sitting on my chest. She was sucking her tiny fist. As if she will put her whole fist into her mouth and this time I was babbling.  She was looking at me with cute eyes as if she understood me.

"Don't you think you suck your fist too much nowadays?" I said as I made a cute frown and pull her hand out of her mouth. Her face immediately wrinkled and in no time she started to wail.

"But sucking your fist is a bad thing,Baby!" I tried to be reasoned with her. But she still continued to cry.  I picked her up from my chest and sat up.  I placed her on my lap. I held her with one arm and with the other hand I grabbed the plastic water bottle which was laying on the floor.

"Here you go. Your toys." I said, as I gave them to her.  Ashley grabbed it and then she put the bottles head on her mouth.

"Ginger!! You are not supposed to put that on your mouth! Putting things on your mouth is bad and nasty!" I said impatiently and she again started to cry. I was so surprised that she didn't even use her 'cute charm' on me. I took the bottle from her hand. It broke my heart how she was crying, but still I can't let her do whatever she wants. She has to learn. I threw the bottle on the floor and then picked her up with one arm. She still continued to cry.

I took out some stuff toys and then went back to couch. I layed down and placed her on my chest. Then started to play with her. But she started to throw those toys and leaned towards one side. She was about to fall from my chest any moment.

"I think you are hungry, crazy baby!" I said as I picked her up and tied her on the high chair. Who can stop her from crying. Still she continued to cry. For some days I am noticing that she is so cranky. Whenever something goes wrong according to her, she will cry her head out.

I took out some baby food. I took a spoon and sat before her. She was banging her hand on the table and she was acting all fussy.

I tried to feed her some food. But everytime I forward the spoon to her, she will turn her head to different direction and will started to cry more. I was getting impatient now.

"Ginger, pickaboo!" I said as I covered my face with my hands then removed it. Guess what? It didn't work. She still continued to act like a fussy baby. Small drop of tears were visible on her chubby cheeks. I sighed.

"I shouldn't have pulled out your hand." I said as I regretted my decision. I again tried to feed her. But she refused. So this time with a bit of force I shove some baby food on her mouth and  then what happened gave me an heart attack.

She spit the food! I don't know why, but I felt hurt. One thing that I always wanted in Ashley was manners. No matter what happens she will have the best manners. But somehow I felt that I have given her so much love that I forgot to knock some manners to her. Well, till today she was the best baby in the world so I never had to worry about it.

But this time I have to be a bad dad. I have to act like an actual Dad. I picked her up and placed her on her playpen. Then I took all the toys from there and then placed  the playpen on the corner of the living room.