In Our Memory

A/N: I'll be finishing this book. I want to dedicate you guys in my chapter. If you want a dedication in next chapter or in any chapter of this book (except those which are already dedicated)  Just comment or inbox me your fav chap. I really want to dedicate you guys.❤❤

Sebastian's POV

People took seat and I took a deep breath. I smiled and went to the stage. I saw Ashley was sitting on Dean's lap. So far she is being good. I cleared my throat.

 "Dada!.....Abubu!" Ashley squealed. I chuckled.

"I love you too baby." I blew her a kiss.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today we are here to remember a great person. Who is a best wife a an could have ever dreamed of. A  daughter who is her  parent's pride. An amazing sister who is her brother's life.  An awesome friend who is the soul of the group. 

One year ago. My wife left me with our infant. I was broken. I was angry why she left me. I have always make myself vulnerable by  saying she left me. It took me a long time to understand that she has left so many happy memories behind. She has left us with so much happiness behind. We failed to recognize that. I know it is a tough day for all of us. We are in grief. We are mourning. But have we ever thought of the good memories we have shared wit her? Did we take a moment to appreciate the person? No, we just mourned for the loss. I know up there is is also very disappointed at us seeing crying over her. One thins Anna sued to hate was crying and being sad. So in this day, I want all of us to remember all the happy memories we have with her. I want you guys to share with us. I want my daughter to how amazing her mother is. I want her to know more about her mother. I hope you guys will for once be happy for her and pray for her soul to rest in peace." I said and got down from the stage. I smiled.

I took a place beside Dean who was holding Ashley. Ashley's face lit up as soon as she saw me. I smiled. She crawled to my lap. I kissed the crown of her head and gave her pacifier.

 Chris got up and stood in the stage. 

"Baba!" Ashley squealed.

"Hi, Baba!" Chris cooded and everyone awed.

"Anna. (sighed). Anna was the lost sister of mine. I felt like we shared such a pure bond. You know when people say sometimes you don't need a blood bond to share a sibling relationship. We were just like that. And let me tell you. She took all the people she loves seriously. without any doubt. She was so pure to believe anyone. She was so caring.

There was one time, I was really busy with work, I remember I had filming for 12-15 hours. I was drop down tired. When I reached home, my phone was dead and I was too tired to plug in the charge. So I went to sleep ASAP. The next day, when I woke up, I saw some of my friends in the house waiting for me to go to the bar. We all know after a tiring day at work some drink is like a must. When I was about to take my phone I saw it was off with no charge. So I just plug in and went outside. Yeah you heard me right, I am living in this century not taking my phone when I am out. That day I drank hard. I don' even remember how I ended up at home. But next day I was woken up by a jug full of water poured into me by none other than Anna. She was looking like a mess. She was fuming with anger. God forbid she was looking scary (everyone laughed). I was surprised that she is in LA. I was about to say why she was here, she grabbed my collar and punched me hard! (laughed). That little pity figure can punch very hard for sure! (laughed). And then she started crying. I got nervous. I saw Seb standing there enjoying the scene. Anna cried and all the time she was saying why I didn't picked up her calls. She was so worried.

Then Seb told me that she was trying to call me for 2 days, When I didn't pick up her calls she got panicked and the next thing she did was take the next flight to LA to my house. That's how I ended up getting a jar full of water poured on me and getting punches which left marks on my jaw for 2 weeks. I never thought someone other than my blood would be so bothered by it. Not only that. She left her work to come LA. Just to make sure I am fine. And god! The way she cried that day! When I said she was more than a sister, she really was. She was my mom and sister. She knew everything. She knew how much I crave for being a father. That's why she made me her daughter's godfather. I can really say I was more close to Anna than Seb. I was really one lucky guy for getting a chance to be a part of her life. She was a pure soul.