Struggle of A Single Parent

Sebastian's POV:

"Say  Ash !" I said as I leaned my head a bit to pressure the word.

"Agh!" said Ashley excitedly throwing her hands up in the air.

"Now say Lee" I said slowly.

"Geeeeeeeee!" Ashley said cutely.  I chuckled.

"Now say Ashley!" I said happily.

"Aggy!" said Ashley excitedly and started to jump. I couldn't help but burst out laughter. Ashley watched me then she also started to giggle adorably.

"You are so cute, Ginger." I cooed and in return Ashley giggled. I kissed her chubby cheek.

"Now say I " I said carefully.

"Ai !" said Ashley excitedly. I have a very hyper baby!

"Love" I said slowly.

"Bub!"  Ashley said and made me chuckle. I was holding my laugh.

"You!" I said happily.

"Beu!"  Ashley said with a grin.

"I love you!" I said as I kissed her other cheek.

"Abubu!" said Ashley and started to clap her hands. Much self appreciation. huh?

Ashley was sitting in my thighs facing me. And we were having a very mature conversation. She stood up from my thighs. She carefully took two steps and in the third step she tripped and I caught her. She immediately warped her tiny arms around my neck. Hugging me.

"So much being a big girl huh?" I said as I kissed the back of her head and rubbed her back.  After a while she leaned back fisting my t-shirt firmly for balance. She looked at my eyes with her ocean blue eyes. To be very honest, I have never appreciate my eye color until Ashley got it from me. She made a cute pout which made her the most adorable baby in the world. She gave me a drooly wet kiss on my lips and grinned mischievously.

"Abubu!" said Ashley happily as she jumped in my arms. 

"I love you too baby!" I said as I gave her a big Daddy bear hug. Her giggle fill the room.

When she was finished giggling she slipped from my arms and started to run around the living room. I leaned against the couch's leg and relaxed. I picked up a movie script and started to read it. I was marking my lines and memorizing them. I felt a tiny hand on my shoulder. I looked side and saw Ashley is looking at my script with a cute pout of focus.  She was leaning on my shoulder while her one arm was on my shoulder. You know the was buddies put elbows on your shoulder. I chuckled at her state. She was so focused on the paper.

She pointed at the paper with her index finger. 

"Agu Da bu bi Dada!" She said pointing at it.

"It is a script baby. But babies aren't supposed to have it. Okay?" I said gently. I don't know if Ashley understood or not. She again started to run around the house. 

But every now and then Ashley was coming and poking her head to see what I am reading. Trust me it's adorable. But when you are trying to memories something. It's a bit distracted.  I connected my phone with a speaker and played nursery rhymes and Disney songs. Like a happy baby my Ginger started to  dance. 

I was peeking at her once in a while. I saw Ashley was jumping and sawing her tiny butt what she calls dance. I chuckled as I focus on my work again. It was almost 40 mins later when a very fussy Ashley came to me and demanded attention.